Gundam Figure Thread

why cant people make some actual like toy sets and give them durability, hell im a child at heart and i want to make use of what i spend my money on. wouldnt it be cool to have an MS toy scaled to the point where you can fit a 5 inch action figure in?

they made them already they were about 4 1/2 feet tall and cost $1200

395408[/snapback]

i ment like inexpensive ones, god i remember going to the toy stores and seeing the most expensive thing at $50, whats the world comming too?

More info via Gunota shows us how nice the Jagd Doga will be. Damn! The addition of decals as well as a catalog are a plus, too.

But the star attraction in the ad, to me at least, is the sight of the other CCA suits lined up under the HCM Pro moniker. :blink:

Here's some quick-links:

28-00 MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss’ Custom) (incl. 16 mini-catalog and decals for Neo-Zeon Char’s Counterattack HCM Pro releases.) (6/2006) **new pic**

??-00 RX-93 v Gundam (may incl. decals for EFF Char’s Counterattack HCM Pro releases.) (?/2006)

??-00 MSN-04 Sazabi (?/2006) – Only hopeful speculation at this point due to THIS AD.

??-00 RGZ-91 Re-GZ (?/2006) – Only hopeful speculation at this point due to THIS AD.

??-00 AMS-119 Geara Doga (?/2006) – Only hopeful speculation at this point due to THIS AD.

??-00 RGM-89 Jegan (?/2006) – Only hopeful speculation at this point due to THIS AD.

As stated, these are only listed due to the ad, but I'm crossin' my fingers!!

Oh, and.....

Anyone got the new EMSIA Freedom Gundam, just want to know its QC if its better or worse.

395443[/snapback]

There's a decent set-up HERE, if it helps.

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Wow, if they really release all those CCA suits under HCM Pro I will be so happy. The Jagd Doga looks awesome. Having the other suits too would be awesome.

I hope too that during this they still take the time to release the Methuss and Dijeh. I really need a Dijeh to finish the Char/Amuro set.

I totally forgot to post pics of the HCM Pro Hi-Zack. I love it. Very nicely posable and the detailing works well with this MS. Here are a few pics:

img05690oi.jpg

img05736kc.jpg

img05748xj.jpg

img05750pl.jpg

img05800dc.jpg

img05824zr.jpg

img05849af.jpg

Edited by Anubis

That's not entirely surprising.... haha.

I almost bought a HCM Rick Dom last night... and then decided not to bother cuz I was already gertting other stuff... should I have gotten it?  Is it worth 20 bucks?

395212[/snapback]

The Rick-Dom isn't bad. Usual HCM Pro quality. Mine has no problem holding up the giant beam bazooka. Good joints. I kind of like it better than the Zeonography Char's Rick-dom that I have too.

Edited by Anubis

I like it better with the gold paint, I watched CCA again a few days ago because I couldn't really remember the Jagd Doga and as soon as it came on I was instantly turned off by the banana trim.

This however, is gorgeous, there are so few pros that I don't want.

Really looking forward to that CCA line up, espcially Sazabi and Re-Gz. B))

the RE-GZ? it most likely will. so far they look awesome the new details on the NU Gundam looks great and i really want the Geara Doga :) ik just got my G Gundam and Nobel Gundam Fix in i will post pictures in a little while.

here is the Nobel and G-Gundam , they are very nice the paintjob on mine is quite good except one place the shoulderpads on the G-Gundam there is one little part where it is messy, this figure is also quite poseable. i cannot wait for the ZII

gundam2.jpg

here is the Cosmic Region Destiny Gundam this is the best figure so far out of the CR series, i like the weapons alot on this one. however it is not to poseable once again, thankfuly the wings are the proper size, the CR Freedom and Strike Freedom would have looked fantasic if the wings were bigger.

gundam1.jpg

So far any love for the Gundam pvc Fusion Works series or the gashapons? Those are what I collect since I can have little armies from all the series'.

the RE-GZ? it most likely will.

396304[/snapback]

You say that now (and so would I) but remember that Shiki is still without his BFG.

396373[/snapback]

The BWS is an integral part of the design though. There's no way the Re-GZ can be released without the BWS so it can change to wave rider mode.

exactly without the part it cannot transform and that is one of the main features, it should look very nice when done i cannot wait to see the pictures for it.

chris

For the benefit of people like me who didn't know what it was:

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/cca/rgz-91.htm

A prototype mobile suit intended for mass production, Anaheim Electronics' RGZ-91 Re-GZ was a simplified version of the AEUG's MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam used in the Gryps War and the Neo Zeon War. The Re-GZ (short for "REfined Gundam Zeta") eliminated the costly and complex transformation systems used by the Zeta Gundam, instead docking with a specialized "Back Weapon System" (or "BWS") unit which allowed the Re-GZ to assume a waverider-like form for additional mobility. As the mobile suit's weapons could not be used in this docked configuration, the BWS was armed with beam weapons and missile launchers, giving the Re-GZ considerable firepower in waverider mode. In the end, however, the Re-GZ would still be deemed to expensive to facilitate mass-production, and the design project was dropped. The Re-GZ prototype would end up being employed by the Earth Federation Forces' "Londo Bell" taskforce during the Second Neo Zeon War, piloted first by reknown Newtype ace Amuro Ray, and later by mobile suit squadron leader Kayra Su.

Stop motion gundam parody of the Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi ED sequence!

396917[/snapback]

OMG,, this is instant WIN

396969[/snapback]

It wins even more if you've seen Haruhi. :lol:

EDIT: Comparison with the actual OP

Edited by wolfx

tons of new pictures of the GFF ZII and CR Infinite Justice :wub: both are looking awesome, the ZII waverider mode looks awesome if they made the side wings bigger like the YF-19 it would look incredible

Infinite Justice

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/be-j/522366/749458/765406/

ZII

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/goodly/583516/619918/668869/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/goodly/583516/619918/680059/

So far any love for the Gundam pvc Fusion Works series or the gashapons? Those are what I collect since I can have little armies from all the series'.

396783[/snapback]

I have some of those Fusion Works figures too. Really nice little figures. I have Char's Gelgoog, Zeong, Desert RX-79G, RX-78NT1, blue Z-Gok, Gouf Flight Type, Black Trinity Zaku II, and std green Gelgoog on display. Nice detail, and they all hold their balance well. They work good at least as placeholders with no HCM Pro versions yet.

first pic of the GM Sniper Gundam Fix, not what i was hoping for maybe when i see the finished figure i may think otherwise, i kind of figured the RX-78 would be just the normal Ver ka that they just released, just in a different color. not a big release if i do say so, i am far more interested in the ZII

post-1669-1147184215_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

I am not impressed by that at all. If it was the 8th MS Team GM Sniper with a RX-79G then I'd be all over it but not this.

i was hoping for the GM Sniper II i believe it is called, Studio Reckless and B-club made a awesome 1/144 kit alittle while back. here is the pics for the other Fix and Zeonography figures the new zeons look good but i do not need any more gelgoogs :( i wish they could have picked a different conversion for them.

I am hoping the X-3 Crossbone has its sword, that weapon was unique to it so they will most likely include it and if we are lucky maybe we will get the crossbow as well. but i am expecting a similar release to the X-1 and X-2 but with the sword as a extra.

post-1669-1147185065.jpg

post-1669-1147185102.jpg

post-1669-1147185216.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare