• 24, 25 or 26
    • 27, 28 or 29
    • 30, 31 or 32
    • 33, 34 or 35
    • 36, 37, 38 or 39
    • 40, 41, 42, 43 or 44
    • 45 & older

I'll be 30 in June :(

Next month I'm moving to my new apartment with my girlfriend. It's all downhill from there...

Can anyone tell me where am I gonna put my Macross collection, 500+ CD's, 8 surfboards, all my books, and my honda cr80 dirtbike???

384994[/snapback]

If Your APT COMPLEX offers garages, then get one. The perfect place to store things. A few of the people in my complex work on their weekend project autos in them as well.

• 3 months later...

Took me a while to get back to check the results

Did the results surprize anyone?

The largest age group was 30, 31 & 32.

Most appear to be 23 to 32 (age group that had 10% or more of the votes).

Only two people were 40 or older. I guess makes sense since 24 years ago when Macross came out a 40 year old would have been about 16.

The 20 or under crowd was only 3.88%. Now that is low. Is Macross to much of a classic to appear to today's youth? Would results of same poll be the same on Robotech.com

I fell with in the largest group. We had a poll like this during the forums early days and I was among the largest group back then. Were getting older. Aren't we.

I'm turning 26 in a few days..

Scary to think I was 20 when I got my first Yamato and found this forum. That was a whopping 6 years ago!!!! My bro got me a Mac Plus game for the PS for my 20th bday. There was a flier included advertising the Yammie YF-19 and YF-21. I was like, DANG I waited 6 years for this!! Did a web search online for Yamato Macross toys and found the old boards. The 1/60 VF-1 line had been just announced.

Anyway I grossly overpaid to get that Yammie 1st ed. YF-19 (the tab B broke after 3 transformations). 6 years later I am finally hearing news about a new and improved 19!! Didn't think I'd be willing to wait this long....

Edited by cyde01

I think the results are pretty reasonable seeing as we are all congregating on a forum dedicated to a cartoon that ran on TV 20-25 years ago when the majority of us (by the poll) were in grade school/junior high.

I think it is a pretty good crowd for the most part :)

~Edit~ oh yeah, 33 :p

Edited by Ghadrack

Did anyone ever figure out who the 45+ "old geezer" was? :D:D:D

But then again, I wasn't really bitten by the Macross and Gundam bugs until I was in my early to mid 20's range. In another 13 years when I'm 45, I wouldn't be surprised if at that age I participate in some sort of anime age poll in which I describe myself as a 45+ year old Macross or Gundam fan! :p

Edited by Apollo Leader

31, gonna be 32 next week, married for 11 years (will be 12 next week, right before my birthday)

14 yr old (not with wife)

3 yr old (with wife)

son to be born in dec. (with wife)

6 cats

2 rabbits

some fish

19 valks (more on the way this year I guess :angry: damn yamato)

:lol: