• 27, 28 or 29
    • 30, 31 or 32
    • 33, 34 or 35
    • 36, 37, 38 or 39
    • 40, 41, 42, 43 or 44
    • 45 & older

I'm 28.

Focker never told us how old he is.

I feel really old and it sucks. I get a lot of pressure to get married and it doesn't help that my gf's younger sister just got married. I might have to just marry the hag...

My girl wants to get married, I havent told her that my brother just proposed to his significanrt other and they've been going out for less time :blink: Nobody in my family is telling her anything until i say so. :)

edit : forgot to mention i'm 33.

Edited by Macross73

How about "wiser", that kind of sound better for us old geezer, hitting 33 this April.

Nice thread!! :p

Are we old?

384236[/snapback]

I'm 18 going on 19 in June. But when I'm at work at UPS, I feel like I'm in my 30's

sorry, it's "evil week" in my house  :( .

384694[/snapback]

Q: You know why they call PMS, PMS?

A: Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken!

Wokka wokka wokka!

384725[/snapback]

Hahahahahahaha.... good one.

29 >_< , single w/girlfriend (yeah, so no one starts making weird asuptions :lol: )

PS:

@Rocket Punch: I LOVE YER AVATAR!!!!! Harumi Nemoto, right?

Edited by Garou Kuroryuu

28. I'll admit I started with Robotech as a kid. Lived in midwest back then and that's all we had. Always knew Robotech was a rip off though because the series were so different. Found out the complete real deal on Macross because I was going through the only 4 transforming toys I saved from childhood (Mospeda Gakken Blue Alpha, Red Alpha, 12" Cyclone, and Jetfire. I noticed that sometime in the last few years my Jetfire in good condition had yellowed badly. So I wanted a replacement and I was thinking wouldn't it be great if I could find a real version of the 1/55 toy with the Skull-1 color scheme instead of the crappy Jetfire scheme. So I got on the web found Macross World and the Yamato 1/48s, then it was all over. Just recently checked out DYRL movie and Macross 0, now I'm hooked.

looks like I'm mainstream at 30. We only have 2 people over 40?!?!?!? I guess that makes sense as old people can't work computers but why only 1 member under 17 then?

I'll be 30 in June :(

Next month I'm moving to my new apartment with my girlfriend. It's all downhill from there...

Can anyone tell me where am I gonna put my Macross collection, 500+ CD's, 8 surfboards, all my books, and my honda cr80 dirtbike???