Dub Of "do You Remember Love

diamondtmt

what japanesse dub, the only dub I knwo of is the Clash of the Bionoids, which IMHO only has one line better then the original:

Hikaru: "But you've been drinking"

Roy: "So, you can still fight when you're drunk!"

We love adore worship cherish and ... you get the idea :)

Yes, to answer the question. I prefer the original music over the english version

Theres more ...mood or whatever you call it. It fits better than the other music does. I refer to the background music in each scene, although they get repeated abit its not like in robotech where the music gets repeated even more.

Edited by Macross73

I didn't mind "clash" so much, I was fortunate enough to find a copy that had all of the scenes that were edited out of most releases.

I still much prefer the japanese-language version, but I'll put it in if I don't feel like reading subtitles (like I need subtitles to know what's going on in something macross-related after all these years of watching it... I, like most diehard DYRL fans, have pretty much the entire script memorized)

I remember when the rumors were first hitting the fan a while back that Harmony Gold might obtain the rights to DYRL and market a version of their own... I have never seen so many people rush to defend Clash of the Bionoids as the "official" dub before, lol...