Should I get 1/72 FP now?

hevangel2

Here is my delimma.

I don't own any 1/72, I missed the first version, and it's too expensive now.

Personally, I don't think the YF-21FP and VF-11FP scult is that pretty.

I still have hope on the YF-19FP coming out next year.

If the YF-19FP scult is pretty, I'll probably get it.

If I get the YF-19FP, I'll need YF-21FP and VF-11FP to company him.

From the ebay auctions and other on-line stores I monitored,

it seems the price of YF-21FP and VF-11FP is bottomed out.

And the supply is start to dry up. I'm worry that the price

will get push up next year when YF-19FP is released.

Should I get the YF-21FP and VF-11FP now, or should I wait

when YF-19FP is released?

Please give me some opinions.

I have them both...and like them both...the 11 looks nice in fighter mode with the FP's and the 21 looks nice in battroid with them....and they do compliment the 19 greatly...I would pick one up from Kevin while you can...would hate to see them start getting expensive again! (I paid $120 for my original 21....waited till exactly the wrong moment!)

I think they're both great. Don't have the VF-11B FP yet, but intend to get one or two pretty soon. The YF-21FP is incredible. Before I got my Low-Viz it was my favorite valk. Definately recommended!

There's a reason the YF-19 is being resculpted. While the old looked good in battroid, it isn't a very good sculpt in fighter. Hopefully they get a good fighter mode and keep the good attributes of their battroid (I've never much cared for Gerwalk in the Macross Plus valks, though it's my favorite for the VF-1).

I have both M Plus Fastpack Valks and I think they're both rather good. I hesitated about getting the 21 but I realised like VF-19 said, I'd be pissed off if I missed out, so I got it. I reviewed both on this forum so go to the toy reviews section if you want to know what's good and bad about them hevangel2

I don't think that it will ever be possible to reproduce the impossibly sleek form of the '21 as seen in the anime, and you can probably bet that no one else is going to try, at least in a toy. Prices for the 'Plus mecha are the best that they've ever been, so I say bite the bullet and get them both-you probably won't regret it....

Hi guys,

Thanks for your inputs.

I finally decided to buy VF-11B FP, and YF-21 FP.

Let's hope the up coming YF-19 FP will look nice with the company.

P.S. Kevin,

I read many positive reviews about your on-line shop in this forum.

I'd like to buy from you, however the price you are offering is not very competitive.

As the law of economy goes, I simply pick from the cheapest (and reliable) deal I found.

I'm able to get VF-11B FP for $50+$18 shipping,

and still bidding on the VF-21 FP. Hopefully I could get it for $40 + $20 shipping.

Not a bad deal, huh?