New South Park

See, you're in the Bay Area, which is actually the birthplace of the giant burrito that Chipotle was based on. So you shouldn't complain, as you got hundreds of burrito restaurants next door that are 1000x better than Chipotle.

But all the other burrito shops are further away chipotle. and besides, I'm a white consumerist whore so I have to default to chipotle for my burrito fix.

• 2 weeks later...

1310: "W.T.F." - After watching WWE RAW live in Denver, the kids set up their own backyard wrestling federation. Their twisted storylines attract the attention of everyone from South Park all the way to Vince McMahon himself - except for the school gym wrestling teacher, who sees the wrestling industry as an abomination to his sport.

I wouldn't have thought that Trey and Matt would outdo the "Fishsticks" or "Dead Celebrities" episode this season, but they actually did. This is the single funniest episode in years, mainly because it proves the point that Vinnie Mac has turned professional wrestling into a soap opera smut-fest.

And Kenny gets killed again! :lol:

1310: "W.T.F." - After watching WWE RAW live in Denver, the kids set up their own backyard wrestling federation. Their twisted storylines attract the attention of everyone from South Park all the way to Vince McMahon himself - except for the school gym wrestling teacher, who sees the wrestling industry as an abomination to his sport.

I wouldn't have thought that Trey and Matt would outdo the "Fishsticks" or "Dead Celebrities" episode this season, but they actually did. This is the single funniest episode in years, mainly because it proves the point that Vinnie Mac has turned professional wrestling into a soap opera smut-fest.

Great episode but at the very end Cartman and Kenny are arguing wtf?

Great episode but at the very end Cartman and Kenny are arguing wtf?

Yea, like the mighty X-man Wolverine, or a Highlander his powers of regeneration vary in strength depending upon the needs of the episode.

I enjoyed this one too. I'm pretty pleased with the way most of the animated shows I watch have been going this year.

What? Are you serious? This episode had to have been my least favorite from Season 13 so far. Yeah, wrestling has become a big soap opera smut-fest. It was back when I watched it in high school... and I'm almost 30 now. This episode is at least 10 years too late, and take away the re-using of the "took his job" joke, the real-wrestling-looks-gay joke, and the "fake-wresting-is-really-fake" joke there was nothing to this episode. Nothing. I swear Monday rolled around, Matt and Trey hadn't figured out what to do an episode about, watched Raw, realized they hadn't made fun of the WWE yet, shat something out in 20 minutes and called it a day.

Butters as a pimp was WAAAAAAY funnier than this episode, and that's not even comparing it to recent classics like "Fishsticks", "Major Boobage", "Over Logging" or "Eek a Penis!"

Nobody mentioned "Butters' Bottom B."? That episode was funny as hell.

Um...

Butters as a pimp was WAAAAAAY funnier than this episode

If that's not mention enough, then I'd like to go on record as saying that it's definitely the best episode after the mid season break. In fact, only "Fishsticks" and "The Ring" have been funnier this entire season.

"F*** YOU WHALE! AND F*** YOU DOPLHIN!"

I believe it is actually "F*** YOU CHICKEN! AND F*** YOU COW!" :lol:

Another great episode to me. I've watched one or two Whale Wars before when nothing (and I do mean NOTHING) else was on and those people are total wusses. Seriously, the global government needs to do something about whaling, but these guys are jokes and half. The captain is moron and I thought it was funny as hell when they were throwing the stinky things on a whale gut covered boat. South Park captured them perfectly tonight.

This most recent episode was just great. Whale Wars comes off as being this insanely dramatic show where activists fight to defend whales and really, like South Park said, it's just a bunch of vegan p***ies standing around doing nothing. They utterly fail at almost every turn and when they take real action (at the end of the season) they basically get arrested. I'm glad someone took aim at that show. The Deadliest Catch bit had me rolling, but I really like that show actually.

What? Are you serious? This episode had to have been my least favorite from Season 13 so far. Yeah, wrestling has become a big soap opera smut-fest. It was back when I watched it in high school... and I'm almost 30 now. This episode is at least 10 years too late, and take away the re-using of the "took his job" joke, the real-wrestling-looks-gay joke, and the "fake-wresting-is-really-fake" joke there was nothing to this episode. Nothing. I swear Monday rolled around, Matt and Trey hadn't figured out what to do an episode about, watched Raw, realized they hadn't made fun of the WWE yet, shat something out in 20 minutes and called it a day.

Butters as a pimp was WAAAAAAY funnier than this episode, and that's not even comparing it to recent classics like "Fishsticks", "Major Boobage", "Over Logging" or "Eek a Penis!"

lol if you think that episode was outdated, remember the episode a year or 2 ago spoofing Mighty Ducks, a movie from the early 90's.

lol if you think that episode was outdated, remember the episode a year or 2 ago spoofing Mighty Ducks, a movie from the early 90's.

I don't really see that episode as ripping on the Mighty Ducks specifically so much as underdog-sports-team-feel-good movies in general, and they crank out one or two of those every year.

Not that I'm defending that episode, mind you. That's gotta be one of the worst South Parks ever.

I don't really see that episode as ripping on the Mighty Ducks specifically so much as underdog-sports-team-feel-good movies in general, and they crank out one or two of those every year.

Not that I'm defending that episode, mind you. That's gotta be one of the worst South Parks ever.

It has almost the same plot as mighty ducks. (except with a cancer kid thrown in for extra clicheness) Even a character that looks like Emilio Estivez comes out at the end.

I remember when I watched the fist season, and predicted that it was so funny they'd run out of ideas and the show would burn out.

Not only is the show still going, but each season is better than the one before.

Trey and Matt are true comic and political commentary geniuses. I hope this show is on for another 13 years.

1312: "The F Word" - When a Harley-Davidson gang disrupts the peaceful town of South Park with their loud engines and mouths, the kids take matters into their own hands by getting the entire town to call the gang fags. But when Big Gay Al and the gay community take offense to the use of that word, the kids try to have the word redefined in the dictionary as anyone who rides a Harley.

This season just gets funnier per episode. Trey and Matt manage to make a killer episode out of a single word that has just too many meanings behind it. (I'm surprised they didn't mention it's another word for meatballs in the UK.) I thought "W.T.F." was the best this season, but this one completely takes the cake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, it probably sucks now to own a Harley. I was skimming through YouTube, and Harley videos are littered with "fag" comments. I'd like to see someone have the balls to approach a group of Hell's Angels and call them fags.

Outlaw Motorcycle Gang wars have been started over less.

That was one another great episode though. I still think the Whale Wars episode was the best so far this season, but i probably feel that way because i'm accosted by Green Peace members on an almost weekly basis asking me to become a paying member.

• 2 weeks later...

1314: "Pee" - The kids go to a water park, where Kyle realizes that people pee in the pool all the time and Cartman is distraught by the sight of so many minorities. Then suddenly, the amount of pee causes a tsunami that destroys the water park and renders the kids stranded while hundreds - including Kenny - drown. Cartman is separated from the other kids and is saved by the surviving minorities, making him believe he's the last of his species. As authorities outside struggle to find a means to rescue any survivors, Kyle must overcome his fear of pee in order to drain the park and return home.

For the most part, this was a rather weak episode, considering that it focuses on three topics: 2012, racism and watersports. The scenes where the scientists piss on monkeys (and Randy) were just brain-dead stupid. Probably the only funny part was one reference to The Abyss. Otherwise, this episode will leave viewers pissed-off.

"Eat your banana, or we'll have to put you down!"

Edited by areaseven

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken - Cartman is shocked when he finds out that KFC has closed down due to a new bill banning fast food chains in lower-income areas of Colorado. At the same time, Randy is excited to hear that marijuana is legal, but shortly finds out it's only for cancer patients. So while Randy microwaves his balls to get testicular cancer so he can get weed, Cartman enters a KFC smuggling operation.

This week's episode has its moments, but other than being mostly a parody of Scarface, it's just another average episode.