Komillia In Pilot Suit

Ryuji

Hey Ryuji, sweet job on the kit. What colors did you use, and what types of paint? I'm putting the kit together and was curious on to colors used and paint type. Thanks. Beautiful work BTW, very nice. :D

Hey Ryuji, sweet job on the kit. What colors did you use, and what types of paint? I'm putting the kit together and was curious on to colors used and paint type. Thanks. Beautiful work BTW, very nice. :D

382026[/snapback]

Used paint:

- plate: Alclad polished aluminium / details with Tamiya enamel color flat black and metalic grey

- flesh: Gunze Mr. color - a mix of flesh/flat white/gloss white and clear orange

- blue uniform: latex

- fluorescent details: Gunze fluorescent color. B))

• 5 weeks later...

Hobbyfan will not produce/sell this kit - I'm producing and selling myself and I can accept only Paypal - sorry.

Ryuji,

I went to HobbyFan and they do not have your Komillia up yet just the first two Minmays. Will they still carry the model? I would order direct from you but am without paypal.

Thanks

392471[/snapback]

Ryuji,

Do you have any plan to finish the MoonGuard Minmay?? I am sure there are plenty of MW members willing to purchase that kit. Please..please...please... :huh:

Ryuji,

Do you have any plan to finish the MoonGuard Minmay??  I am sure there are plenty of MW members willing to purchase that kit.  Please..please...please... :huh:

392653[/snapback]

Yes. I'm planning to finish and produce the Minmay. She is "almost" :unsure: stopped (sometimes I work in this project B)) )

Yippy!!!!

Moonguard Minmay!! Moonguard Minmay!! Moonguard Minmay!! Moonguard Minmay!! :wub:

Yes. I'm planning to finish and produce the Minmay. She is "almost"  :unsure:  stopped (sometimes I work in this project  B)) )

392811[/snapback]

• 9 years later...

that Komillia figure is smokin hot!!! :o:wub::D If she came as a completed figure i'd definitely buy one but im way too lazy and my model building skills suck ass so it ain't gonna happen.. <_<-_-:rolleyes:

hehe! didn't notice to begin with that this was an ancient old thread! I just followed the Facebook link.. wow its been laying dormant for over 9 years! :lol:

Edited by spanner76

I miss him too, I never did snag his Deedlit or Pirotess models. Hope he's okay.

Between Kurt, Ryuji, and Anasazi, a great amount of splendid talent has been lost to us.

I´m still building figure models - just not Macross related, so not posting here.

My last figure was Ann Gora from Swatkats http://celsoryuji.deviantart.com/gallery/54187377/Ann-Gora and Jakuzure Nonon from Kill la Kill. http://celsoryuji.deviantart.com/gallery/49846899/Kill-la-Kill

I built a VF-22 and posted here. http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42240