Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

I guess I should be careful with Prime. And yes, I manage to get Revoltech Prime and Revy. :)

Prime is great, but as someone here said (I forgot who),the shoulders is surprisingly Revolver Joint-less. I wonder why they did not do it as they did with Revoltech Megatron which was released later. Heh.

Revy's sexy sculpt is great, though a bit limited due to less Revolver joints, which is understandable, as having those joints on her hips and shoulders(skin showing and all) will look fugly. But kudos to Yamaguchi(the sculptor) and gang for making her still highly posable with limited R-joints. I have to admit it takes some work to make some of the stylo-milo poses that I wanted with her, while Prime was easier to deal with. But in the end, I'm a very happy man...

Don't look at me like that. >.>

Two questions: The revoltechs are made of PVC, or other materials? Because I MIGHT wanna mod her into one of my original characters(which I need my friend for...). AND I saw in one Hobby Japan mag pics of the Revolver joints in small packages and various colors. Where do I find these online? Would like to have some extra joints.

And more Revoltech wishes: How about some GunXSword and Full Metal Panic figures? And it wouldn't hurt to have some Revoltech Wanzers from Front Mission... :D

Ok, a little tip for those who just bought Prime and fingers are hurting from unplugging the hand: take off the lower part of the arm connected to the shoulder via elbow(don't worry, it's connected via revolver joint, so no harm done). That way it's easier to plug in that hard hand to a very hard man without worrying about the shoulder. :D

Hey, nice fix! Never seen a magnet being used for toy repairs before.

On the subject of Motoko, I rather hope she comes in her combat gear instead of her *ahem* everyday attire. Walking around in the office in a swimsuit (in the first season anyway) seems a bit overdone. ^.^;;

Edited by MangledMess

bah, more data-film skin tight suit goodness i say!

Eeeeh. :p

But... but... what about the accessories that comes with the combat gear? I'm not sure I'd be satisfied with swimsuit Motoko in the long run. :D

Ok, maybe they'd have two or three versions of her in the market. Third will be in her military uniform. Short skirt :)

I dunno about you guys.... but you know what would be the coolest hero to add to the Revy line????

Jubei Kibagami from Ninja Scroll (movie and series).

Now HE will be the supreme ownage for eviarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Then we can do enemies, like Dessai, and Gamma. (forgive me if i don't spell everything correctly i'm going by rememberance.

Has there ever been any figures or resin statues of Jubei?

Seriously it's like the holy grail of all movies and then some and no fan fare collections wise.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01169 Early Birdy.

Revoltech Domboh. I am unfamiliar with this anime, have no idea who this character is or what she/he/it will look like. :p

http://home.nc.rr.com/momotato/yotsubato.html - just a quick search of possible characters.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I dunno about you guys.... but you know what would be the coolest hero to add to the Revy line????

All the characters from Gungrave Overdrive and Trigun. :D

Yatsuhiro Nightow chara designs basically.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01169 Early Birdy.

Revoltech Domboh. I am unfamiliar with this anime, have no idea who this character is or what she/he/it will look like. :p

http://home.nc.rr.com/momotato/yotsubato.html - just a quick search of possible characters.

Should be this one :)

TOY-RBT-0001.jpg

It's cute and all, but kinda waste of the Revoltech poseability though...

Should be this one :)

TOY-RBT-0001.jpg

It's cute and all, but kinda waste of the Revoltech poseability though...

If Revoltech keeps coming up with cool/cute characters like this, they can waste the revoltech joints all they want. :p A light up cardboard boy, how cool is that!

Oh, I didn't know that. Are they posable though? Got no clue about the toys...

Yes they were. Go google them. They were also done by Kaiyodo and sculpted by Yamaguchi. Same with the awesome Beyond The Grave one.

Oh, I didn't know that. Are they posable though? Got no clue about the toys...

I got some of those. Vash & Wolfwood, as well as Grave from Gungrave. The Trigun ones in general are pretty good. Not super poseable in some case. If I remember correctly, vash got no knees, but quite a few joints on shoulders. Stylish, and comes with some nice accessories and display stand. But for something ultra cool and solid and in similar style, you got to get Grave. You don't get ratchet joints very often in PVC figures of this size. ;) His coffin stores his guns and can also turn into a big gun. Love that one.

huh? what company/toyline are we talking about again? :D there i go again, getting confused...

The Trigun toys are made by Kaiyodo. No specific toyline. This was pre-revoltech days.