Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

You have issues. ^_^

no we don't, we appreciate "talent" :p

1/7 PVC Hakufu

tf00113e.jpg

YOU have "talent" appreciation issues. ^_^:lol:

So far they haven't brought out any poseable Hakufu figures. I do hope they re-work the articulation lines so to

make her even more poseable than the Revy revoloteh.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

"Hi, my name's Chris Hanson and I'm from NBC Dateline's To Catch a Predator."

Let us know when you guys make the show.

LOL :lol: NBC is in deep trouble regarding that show. One of the perps they tried to set up was some politician that took his own life when the cops tried to arrest him. His family is sueing the show.

"Hi, my name's Chris Hanson and I'm from NBC Dateline's To Catch a Predator."

Let us know when you guys make the show.

Maybe it was meant to be a wink-wink joke? :lol:

I love to see Revoltech of Hakufu and her gangs - just imagine all the fun with their revoltech joints. ^_^

Oh right, Mahoro would be nice :rolleyes:

Looking at your list, I think there is a general consense that Revoltech needs a separate ecchi line :lol:

My Revoltech wishlist:

-Maharo

-Complete set of Tenho Tenge girls

-Complete set of Ikki Tousen girls

-Ghost in the shell figures

-A tachcoma

-All of the girls from DearS

-Nono, Lark and Noriko from gunbuster

Maybe it was meant to be a wink-wink joke? :lol:

I love to see Revoltech of Hakufu and her gangs - just imagine all the fun with their revoltech joints. ^_^

Who knows. :p Hakufu with her first appearance dress or Uniform would be cool. All have skirts though.

I'd hate to think what Yellowlightman's heart would do if they did a revy line, might explode.. Poor guy. *sniff*

She doesn't get enough screen time for her to stand out to me... and i have yet to read the manga. :(

Whats the go with the manga everyone? You see alot of figures and drawings with Hakufu and gang weilding swords.

Of course this doesn't happen in the anime. So it's Manga only right? Or have i missed something in the anime...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ryofu is next in line after Hakufu for coolness factor imo.

You haven't checked out the anime yet? It's a laugh. lol Even with all the fan service packed in there it's still a really cool story.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I suppose, when we get to putting together wishlists on what we want, it's a good sign that a particular product line has reached critical mass with us..

Revoltech is very nice but there are limitations. Kaiyodo has been very good at hiding the limits, but it's still there.

Actually, you are right. The revoltech joints are visually problematic when used on naked skin. So far, they got around it by not using it (e.g. Revy's elbow and knees).

But I am still happy with what Revy can do, so all they really need to do is change the head and cos.

I suppose, when we get to putting together wishlists on what we want, it's a good sign that a particular product line has reached critical mass with us..

Revoltech is very nice but there are limitations. Kaiyodo has been very good at hiding the limits, but it's still there.

Edited by Mowe

Actually, you are right. The revoltech joints are visiually problematic when used on naked skin. So far, they got around it by not using it (e.g. Revy's elbow and knees).

But I am still happy with what Revy can do, so all they really need to do is change the head and cos.

I think it's good that Kaiyodo is avoiding putting revoltech joints on bare skin, even though it makes for a technically less proficient product. It shows Kaiyodo is more interested in giving the customers (us!) value for money, rather than a technological showpiece.

Saber/ Dark Saber are exceptions, but generally speaking I think it's a bad idea to deploy revoltech joints on human figures. Mechanicals like Super Robots/ Destroids/ Labors go down well, but it takes a larger suspension of disbelief to get around the awkward joints on humaniod figures.

She doesn't get enough screen time for her to stand out to me... and i have yet to read the manga. :(

Whats the go with the manga everyone? You see alot of figures and drawings with Hakufu and gang weilding swords.

Of course this doesn't happen in the anime. So it's Manga only right? Or have i missed something in the anime...

Yeah alot of the weapons are in the manga. Hakufu carries one of several mystical weapons. Genpou and Tatoku also had mystical swords as well. The 2nd half (Currently being shown in Japan) of the anime may or may not got in to detail about this or the sacred ornament that all of the schools are fighting over. Kanu carries a long sword and uses it in several occassions as well.

I don't think that the Revoltech line has reached critical mass, In fact I think alot of their toys have gotten better as the line has progressed. I think thats why there is such a wish list of possible figures. The potential is untapped for this line. I absolutely love my movie EVa's, Revy and Saber. I've recently ordered Black Saber, Getter Robo and Gaiking. I also have the black getter and the newer Movie Eva's on preorder. I think the revoltech's have alot of advantages over their more expensive counterparts from other toy lines. I love my SOC's and Aoshima Getter's, but they look old, clunky and akward when compared to their Revoltech counterparts. My SOC gaiking would fall apart if I tried to pose it in a similar fashion to the Revoltech version. Ditto for the Getters and Mazinger. They're too heavy and don't have stands that would allow for support of the cool poses you see with the revoltechs.

What I like about the revoltech's:

1) They're cheap

2) Not too big

3) Amazing flexiblity/ posability

4) The newer releases come with stands and peg holes for aerial poses

5) Nice accessories-- (the winged Eva should've come with the Lance of Longinus)

Wow! 2nd Series of Ikki Tousen? Awesome! Can't wait for it to release in english on dvd. Thanks for the heads up!

I deffinently want the manga as well..

I've got my new movie Eva's plus the weapons pack on order too. Also Saber will be flying with them to me.

Totally agree with Revoltechs having an edge over the SOC for example. I love my SOC Eva-02 and 01 but the

poseability on the Eva Revys are too hardcore to not fall in love with. :p

Yeah alot of the weapons are in the manga. Hakufu carries one of several mystical weapons. Genpou and Tatoku also had mystical swords as well. The 2nd half (Currently being shown in Japan) of the anime may or may not got in to detail about this or the sacred ornament that all of the schools are fighting over. Kanu carries a long sword and uses it in several occassions as well.

I don't think that the Revoltech line has reached critical mass, In fact I think alot of their toys have gotten better as the line has progressed. I think thats why there is such a wish list of possible figures. The potential is untapped for this line. I absolutely love my movie EVa's, Revy and Saber. I've recently ordered Black Saber, Getter Robo and Gaiking. I also have the black getter and the newer Movie Eva's on preorder. I think the revoltech's have alot of advantages over their more expensive counterparts from other toy lines. I love my SOC's and Aoshima Getter's, but they look old, clunky and akward when compared to their Revoltech counterparts. My SOC gaiking would fall apart if I tried to pose it in a similar fashion to the Revoltech version. Ditto for the Getters and Mazinger. They're too heavy and don't have stands that would allow for support of the cool poses you see with the revoltechs.

What I like about the revoltech's:

1) They're cheap

2) Not too big

3) Amazing flexiblity/ posability

4) The newer releases come with stands and peg holes for aerial poses

5) Nice accessories-- (the winged Eva should've come with the Lance of Longinus)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I picked up Optimus Prime and Megatron at SDCC. Pretty cool. I talked to the USA division and I asked em about Votoms or SPT . He said maybe in the future. Cool.

A Nadesico line would be great! There's 6 or 7 Mecha to produce in one go!

Except Nadesico mecha are boring as hell. Really, it looks like it's unlikely that Revoltech will give us a complete line of any particular series. They've done a lot fo Evangelio mecha, but Eva fans are suckers and will buy anything so for fans of anything else we'll probably be stuck with one or two toys and that'll be it.

Wouldn't mind a Raiden form the Gasaraki series. I like the design, boring as it may be. But it feels like a Military mech that could exist in the real world. Look good with the FMP Arm Slaves.

amen brother... hate the show... love the mech.