Japanese Engrish

areaseven

So the only purpose of this thread is to post pics that you can find on engrish.com itself anyways?

Well, I suppose it is a good way for people to pad their number of posts.

Hmmm, maybe I'll start a somethingawful.com thread...

OK... Something Awful has been around for a loooong time. I'm sure about everyone here knows it exists and, if they think it's funny, they visit there often. I know I do.

But is there really a reason to start a random thread just posting images you've found there?

I've rarely, if ever, called outright for a thread to be locked. But this one should be.

Ooooooookaaaaaaaayyyyy.

Why not just post a link to the site? You hit just about every picture on it already.

Sorry but this is so a lock.

And then you what JsARCLIGHT had the nerve to do? He locked my somethingawful.com thread! Can you believe it?

LOL :D

I locked your idiotic thread because you where the only one posting in it... everyone else who posted posted to tell you to quit it. A thread like this one works when someone does not post 4 pages of images all from the same site in less than two hours... that is called thread image spamming. As far as I can tell no one is spamming this thread with constant posts from a single source post after post after post after post after post after post.

If you have an issue with a thread, talk to the management. DO NOT create another thread trying to make your point. That is against MW R&R if you didn't notice.