HLJ Crazy Sales

Valk-1S

I'm pissed off at this sale... I got my Max about a month ago at 3900... Not a bad price... but still. I hate it when this happens...

And no Banpresto Strikes on sale???

They must really want to make room in the warehouse.

Concerning the 1/60's, why only hikaru and max???? I want the cf to go on sale so I can buy a few.

It seems that nobody loves them...

But I like my Max way more than my 1J... Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the hips haven't cracked...

I would probably jump on it, but the shipping kicks it back up to 40 bucks anyway, so I'll just wait for my new Millia.

And the CF isn't really fast pack ready. The legs have the holes, but the backpack doesn't. Unfortunately.

Whoa. I just made a couple of purchases........

TAK08230 TF Masterpiece Optimus Prime Convoy ¥9,800 ¥9,800

YMTMC-05 VF-1A Transformable Valkyrie 'Hikaru Ichijo' ¥2,340 ¥2,340

B)

I love my 1/60 Max. Got 2 or 3 "fire sales" ago. I just wish Yamato WOULD COMPLETE THE FAST PACK UPGRADE KITS ALREADY!!! Ok, got that out of my system. B)

At some point a few months ago, they did have the CF 1/60s on sale. I picked up two at $26.46 each.

So, maybe they'll be on sale there again some day. :)

H

Edited by Hurin

decals cheap on top of your order... http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?HSG65757

minmay guard strike looks real sweet http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?HSG65768

photo etched decals... http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?HSGQG3

I wish I had the money and skill... http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?SHE007

I should check them more often :blink:

The CFs did go on sale a while back and I picked up two more. It would be cool to have them on sale again though.... I wouldn't mind having a total of 5 or so.

1/48s for 70% off.... good luck. :p;)

Is shipping still 15$ USD per item? Last time I bought from them they did not combine shipping and resulted in me paying 30$ for shipping... What's the deal with that?

:Dat

Man I'm just waiting for the super valks to go on sale again. This time I'ma jump on four of them at least! :p:D:lol:

You aren't the only one. Although (odds are) I'll have gotten a 1990 Hi-Metal VF-1S (missing the missiles, gun and clip) for a little bit more than my reissue super. Watch and see, eventually they will have the Strike and the 1/48s on sale. It will just take a while, like it did with the 1/60 VF-1J.

dude...i like ordered a 1/60 hikaru VF-1A on friday from HLJ and they said it wouldn't be processed until the 6th (over there in japan) and today i didn't see the hikaru anywhere...dude, i guess i missed out...they should've been able to process it by now...this sucks sooooo much...i hope they at least send me the other stuff i ordered...i'm just upset that i waited (even if it was just a day!) to order that stuff (i didn't have enough money in the bank either)....this just sucks!!!!!!

Don't know what you're so upset about. Sounds like, if you placed the order, they'll probably honor it. A lot of places hold some "emergency stock" in case something like this happens.

But, more than likely, no "emergency stock" will even be needed. If you ordered it, and *then* it was removed from the site (can't see how it could be the reverse!), then it was probably your order along with a few others that finally caused them to remove the item from the site.

Just because your order hasn't been "processed" doesn't mean your order isn't taken into account where their "stock-on-hand" is concerned.

Then again, I could be wrong.

H

dude...i like ordered a 1/60 hikaru VF-1A on friday from HLJ and they said it wouldn't be processed until the 6th (over there in japan) and today i didn't see the hikaru anywhere...dude, i guess i missed out...they should've been able to process it by now...this sucks sooooo much...i hope they at least send me the other stuff i ordered...i'm just upset that i waited (even if it was just a day!) to order that stuff (i didn't have enough money in the bank either)....this just sucks!!!!!!

Did you check you status on their order status page? It may be in processing, check it out, that's what happened to me with the 1/55 1s

Same thing happened to me with my Max 1A back at the end of July (when it was 3900... Grr... ). I put the order in, and a few hours later, it was no longer on sale. Got real lucky then.

If you put the order in while it was on sale, you should get it for the sale price.

i've been doing to it since sunday night...all it says is that they're in the middle of processing it...

IT'S NEVER TAKEN THIS LONG WITH THEM BEFORE!!! ***falls to his knees and starts crying***

i'm just paranoid right now....just so paranoid!!!