Ryuji

Which one you want a kit?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you want a kit?

• Lynn Minmay
    • Komillia Jenius
    • Miria
    • Milene Jenius
    • Sara Nome (I don't have a image of her naked singing in water...)

Considering than I have 5 kits of Minmay in 1/6 scale, I vote for Miria (I have 0 kit of her) :(

But I would like a model with less clothes than the pic showed, or may be completely naked.

Edited by cool8or

• 4 months later...

Well then I'll have to capture for you the one scene where she's talking to Hikaru after he's woken up from a fall when they were captured on board that Zentraedi ship. The episode was Big Escape. It was one of those innocent/playful/provocative poses that I think you could run with. ;)B))

"Well then I'll have to capture for you the one scene where she's talking to Hikaru after he's woken up from a fall when they were captured on board that Zentraedi ship. The episode was Big Escape. It was one of those innocent/playful/provocative poses that I think you could run with."

I will buy that :p One thing though, Misa has to be sculpted more like the lineart of the DYRL movie, as in the Macross TV series she looks just a little too old fashioned :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely Miria (DYRL design, please !), but I don't like her pose nor her outfit on the picture on page 1. To be honest, I prefer Komillia's pose & outfit, but Miria remains my favourite Macross female character.

I would prefer no nude figure. IMHO, a figure with some fine lingerie or light sexy outfit and a little bit suggestive pose would be nicer than a 100% nude figure with an explicit pose. :p

Of course, Ryuji could... build a figure with alternate parts (with or without clothes) so everyone would be satisfied, uh ?). :lol:

• 4 months later...
Man, I can only imagine someone making a zero-g shower diorama with a nude Minmay figurine....probably complete with rotating base or something. :D

Since there's no choice for Misa or the bridge bunnies, my vote is for Miria

someone already made... :lol:

post-2149-1183929698_thumb.jpg

post-2149-1183929708_thumb.jpg

post-2149-1183929714_thumb.jpg

But we want you to make it.... :rolleyes: Damn, got a little too excited when I saw this thread came alive again... :(

someone already made... :lol:
Edited by Mowe