1/48 Gbp

izzyfcuk

• 2 weeks later...

That new color scheme is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the old one with that nasty lime green scattered around. Now it at least matches the LV2 valk. And thankfully the missile bay doors on the chest are no longer red. I am definitely looking forward to this now.

Wow, now it looks perfect for the Cannonfodder! Sweet update. I still don't see why i'd put it on an LV though and completely lose the LV effect.

Edit - Oooh, missiles are green with red tops too, that's a gratuitous little touch there.

Edited by jenius

Graham, can you swing by Yamato and pick up the lime version prototype for me. I've been looking to score some one of a kind Macross items and that seems like a good one. I'm totally willing to pay full MSRP even if it is missing missles. How generous am i? :) Thanks!

Damn I wasn´t planning on going for this one but now that they´ve changed the colours I´m SO gonna buy it.

I still don´t like the VF-1A colour sceme though , But I could care leess since this one is probably gonna stay in GBP mode forever

oh NO! It looks so much better... I say 'no' cuz now I want to buy it. I was happily disappointed with the old colours as I had no spare toy money.. :(

I saved that pic to my HD. Looks really good. They should apply stickers to it to make it look even better.

411957[/snapback]

Yamato decals for this sucks. Poor quality and it looks like its falling off or does not stick thoroughly. I find it strange that Yamato makes such quality models, yet lacks in the decals department. Where is QC?

Graham, can you swing by Yamato and pick up the lime version prototype for me.  I've been looking to score some one of a kind Macross items and that seems like a good one.  I'm totally willing to pay full MSRP even if it is missing missles.  How generous am i? :)  Thanks!

411671[/snapback]

You got to be kiddin me bro!

post-3784-1151512675.jpgGuess I am the only one that liked the prototype colors. The new colors will be great for the Lov Viz 2 but I like the prototype combined with the Stealth.

412087[/snapback]

Gahhhh!

It reminds me of pistachio ice cream and walnuts. Not to say that the taste is bad, but the color is...well, yuck!!

I wouldn't have minded the prototype colors. They would have been nice.