New Record Price For Low Vis

Why don't you contact him and put him out of his misery. That way, we'll have one less loose cannon running around on Ebay, pushing Valk prices beyond ridiculous offer.

Geese, these people just have wayyyy too much money to spend :ph34r:

Why didn't they contact me? I will be more than happy to sell my Low Viz for $500 :)

Good idea, I might do that :)

Why don't you contact him and put him out of his misery. That way, we'll have one less loose cannon running around on Ebay, pushing Valk prices beyond ridiculous offer.

Geese, these people just have wayyyy too much money to spend :ph34r:

Why didn't they contact me? I will be more than happy to sell my Low Viz for $500 :)

378902[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I figure this is better than starting a whole new thread.

The seller who got busted for shill-bidding on this Low-Viz is back in business as booby-duck. Buyers beware.

• 3 weeks later...

Man it woulda been so sweet if the LVII were similar to the LV-1. Maybe another limited edition but with a darker paint scheme and a 1S or 1J head. That mighta helped keep the prices of the LV1 a bit lower too. :( Thank God I want one... but knowing how hard they are to get now it makes me want more for some reason... greed is wierd.

Never too late to get it back.  Just say to your friend, Yamato has made a product fault recall, the Low-Vis has a pre-mature lift off when sold on Ebay.  ;)
Nuts!  :o

To think i gave one of my Low Vizes to my best friend last year as a Christmas Gift, maybe i should have gotten him something cheaper.  Like maybe a picture of a Low Viz, or maybe a battlecry posable painted like a Low Viz.  <_<

376390[/snapback]

376419[/snapback]

Maybe i can fool him into thinking i gave him a defective one and i'll trade it out with one of my other ones when i find the best one out of the batch. In the meantime i'll turn around sell it on eBay for 500 and hope he forgets about it.

"Low Viz? Never heard of such a thing?... Macross, nope doesn't ring a bell. I've never collected toys, are you kidding me?... Oh this new watch? Eh, what watch? Never heard of time... OMG what the hell is that!" :ph34r:

Nuts!  :o

To think i gave one of my Low Vizes to my best friend last year as a Christmas Gift, maybe i should have gotten him something cheaper.  Like maybe a picture of a Low Viz, or maybe a battlecry posable painted like a Low Viz.  <_<

376390[/snapback]

Damn I need to become friends with you!

Hey I'm from Hawaii, maybe I already know you?

Are you from Kaimuki? :p

376425[/snapback]

Haha well he hooked me up with a Car Robots Brave Max so it was only fair.

As for the Hawaii thing no i've never really lived in Kaimuki but i do spend a hell of alot of time down there, so it sure does feel like it sometimes.

I'm friends with the owners of Mechahawaii and Collector Maniacs, so whenever something new comes out i'm shooting the poo with them about it and everything else that we collect. Hours fly by before i know it. :blink:

376902[/snapback]

aha! so this is where u everyone's chit chattin??? nah, this is me, the lucky recipient of veritas' low vis :D i couldn't have a better best friend than him. my whole 1/48 collection is actually from him! here's a list of stuff he's gotten for me:

1/48 low vis

1/48 roy 1s

1/48 hikaru 1a

1/48 strike armor set

1/48 1s resin head

1/48 dyrl hands from eternal D

1/60 super 1j

1/60 super max

1/60 super millia

a crap load of alternators, transformers.. etc....

so yeah, not a dime spent on any of the above items. :ph34r: he's like a brother to me, wouldn't trade him in for anything in the world!

(i'm also the guy that picked up the 2 1/55 strikevalks for $100 @ mecha hawaii, shhhhh!!!)