Recast Jm Detail Parts

Solscud007

Who wants recasts?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants recasts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on price

Ok I know me and Datter boy wants recasts of this stuff and Xstoys.

so that is three people.

I got SilverDragon interested in the recasting but we need people to buy the recasts.

Im sure I can put two or three sets for me, Datterboy and Xstoys

Here is what we will be recasting

My detailed Strike armour set, originally sculpted by Mervin. (mine are not painted, this is an image of Mervin's custom.)

mervhik-7.jpg

Also more clear canopy recasts since Rohby seems to be out of the game.

I will also throw in my SD Tanmen ostrich boosters. (note they will not be like the ones in this pic)

sol-vt1-jm-3.jpg

The booster funnel, booster tip and manuvering thrusters are from the HASE ostrich kit. which many of you can get. just the main body section is what you will be getting

And depending on the difficulty I will also throw in my dual pilot cockpit for those VF-1D and Ostrich customs.

So here is what you get

Mervin Detailed armour set

Clear Canopy

SD Ostrich booster

Dual pilot cockpit.

Not sure on the price as I need to talk to Silver Dragon about it. but please post if you want a set.

Definitely depends on price.  I would be interested in 3 sets of the strike armor and 1 O set.

374438[/snapback]

I think you misunderstoof Datterboy. I meant all those parts as one big ass recast order.

You order the Solscud/Mervin recast kit and you get it all. Strike parts and ostrich parts.

Definitely depends on price.  I would be interested in 3 sets of the strike armor and 1 O set.

374438[/snapback]

I think you misunderstoof Datterboy. I meant all those parts as one big ass recast order.

You order the Solscud/Mervin recast kit and you get it all. Strike parts and ostrich parts.

374452[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I would like to know what is the agreement here with what you guys are asking me to do. I would like to know what is going to be the term to this type of job. I am all for helping you guys out but i need more information on what i need to do. I would not like things to go sour with anyone. Let me know guys so i can plan out this project.

SD

:D

Trust me these parts are not like Rohbys. Yes Mervin okayed the recast. also wanted people to knwo he kit bashed stuff to make this.

The arm armours are DYRL style, the fast packs are detailed. and the pilot is already modded, while the rohby recast is of my whole Tanmen pilot.

Trust me these parts are not like Rohbys.

Hey Solscud,

No I'm not saying that Rohby's are bad...just that I have plenty of strike parts. So I was wondering if I could get 1 set of ostrich parts (just the leg and arm armors, and the boosters).

I have like 6 or 7 sets of strike armor and fastpacks already. I like Rohby's recast but just wish it was easier to paint.

Trust me these parts are not like Rohbys.

Hey Solscud,

No I'm not saying that Rohby's are bad...just that I have plenty of strike parts. So I was wondering if I could get 1 set of ostrich parts (just the leg and arm armors, and the boosters).

I have like 6 or 7 sets of strike armor and fastpacks already. I like Rohby's recast but just wish it was easier to paint.

374826[/snapback]

Im only doing the boosters. I will have to talk to Silver dragon about other parts needing to be recasted.

The ostrich isnt a complete conversion kit. Its more of a kit to help you make your own custom ostrich.

Also ostrich doesnt have arm armour. the 1/55 used regular arm armour.

Sounds to me like you should offer conversion kits for the O and the Strike seperately. Realistically, the 2 kits don't really share and common pieces. As a result, why would someone order a set that would cost more for converting a single JM that would have left over parts?

I probably still don't understand wnhat you mean about the Hase parts that would be easier to obtain seperately. I say if you have those Hase pieces, cast em for th ecoversion so we don't have to go search for the kit.

I dont think you people realize the detail of the mervin set.

here are pics showing how awesome they are to my regular JM strike armour that you all have recasts of.

Mervin's pre-modded Cockpit pilot. while it doesnt have the peace sign, it is much cleaner than my mods.

dsc058341yc.jpg

check out the DYRL stly arm armours

dsc058359rj.jpg

dsc058362eh.jpg

here you can really see the huge funnels more

dsc058373af.jpg

here detailed shots of his genius.

dsc058396dx.jpg

dsc058401sr.jpg

dsc058411zb.jpg

dsc058428os.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Those are really great pieces, though I think a bit of cleanup is in order before sending it to get casted. Quite a few blemishes that should be filled in or sanded out.

I'm in!!  Whatever happenned to those repro JM sticker sets that someone was working on???

376374[/snapback]

Looking at producing a set of Inkjet Krylon coated waterslides for the DYRL and Rick TV Joke Machines based on the customs I've done. As soon as I can work out a set that is fit for sale, I will post. Check out my current Roy JM custom to see.

• 2 weeks later...

super sweet.

now how about a seeker? If you are willing I have most of a super rare resin 1/100 seeker kit that it could be based off. I picked it up to make custom ve bit's for my 1/100 toys but like many projects I have gotten nowhere near starting on it. As rare as the kit is, how long it took to find it, and as much as I spent on it... I'm willing to lend it out as long as I would get it back ;)

Edited by kanata67

Thanks guys.

Yup, I'll try and finish it. Half of the parts have gone missing so I need to recast some of them to complete it.

Hey Solscud, you can easily make a seeker out of my strike armor. It's modular in a way ;)

Can you post pics of your Ostrich armor?