Is It Just Me Or Mine?

Pervataru

Roy is my first 1/48, have a Rick on the way, but my question is: in figher mode do the arms always seem to be a lil loose and hang low, is that just how it is or is mine loose or is there a catch I'm missing or some thing? Also with the super kit they seem to even out :blink:

Edited by Pervataru

Roy is my first 1/48, have a Rick on the way, but my question is: in figher mode do the arms always seem to be a lil loose and hang low, is that just how it isĀ  or is mine loose or is there a catch I'm missing or some thing? Also with the super kit they seem to even out :blink:

374019[/snapback]

Yeah my 1A Max (my 1st 1/48 too) has floppy arm issues. Some of my other valks don't though. I wonder if it has to do with when the valk was made or if it's just bad luck.

I think Haterist came up with some unique solution involving magnets but that strikes me as overkill.

Actually, if you do it just right, the arms lock in the peg holes and can be held there by turning the legs inward a bit, and ever folding he arms upward so even if they are loose, they are too high to sag.

I'll post some pics later.