The 1/48 Low Vis Ver. 2 And Stealth Thread

wolfx

But, I am very happy there are new macross toys coming out.  I feel sad for fans of WHEELED WARRIORS.  Nothing new in 20 years.  :( 

380131[/snapback]

I feel very sad for fans of Wheeled Warriors simply because that cartoon sucked.

:lol:

Yeah but you can't S-S-S-S-Stack and attack valkyries now can you.

But, I am very happy there are new macross toys coming out.  I feel sad for fans of WHEELED WARRIORS.  Nothing new in 20 years.   :( 

380131[/snapback]

I feel very sad for fans of Wheeled Warriors simply because that cartoon sucked.

:lol:

380305[/snapback]

Do you guys think that the next yamato 1/48 could be the angel birds version? :D

380272[/snapback]

just as long they give us short btreak to save up some more $$

Does anyone know what colour the stealth's heatshield is going to be? It's all-black with no skull insignia in one of the yamato pics but that looks photoshopped. It doesn't seem to make much sense that they would have an all-black heatshield with the skull symbols only on the tailfins

Does anyone know what colour the stealth's heatshield is going to be? It's all-black with no skull insignia in one of the yamato pics but that looks photoshopped. It doesn't seem to make much sense that they would have an all-black heatshield with the skull symbols only on the tailfins

Very mysterious. Looks like it was blacked in. I think it would be good to have a fient skull insignia or maybe something else. (different from skull squadron)

maybe:

post-2125-1142488314_thumb.jpg

Ivanov lives on. (had many clones of himself and look-a-likes explaining why roy thought he was supposed to have died :D)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

:unsure:

Very mysterious. Looks like it was blacked in. I think it would be good to have a fient skull insignia or maybe something else. (different from skull squadron)

maybe:

post-2125-1142488314_thumb.jpg

Ivanov lives on. (had many clones of himself and look-a-likes explaining why roy thought he was supposed to have died :D)

380825[/snapback]

I really like the fiery skull if it was against a black heat shield. I wonder if they will have one like it for the Stealth's heat shield as well. :unsure:

• 2 months later...
We need to get graham to tell them to *"make a beta or we won't buy an alpha".

*old robotech.com joke about how HG blackmailed its fanbase by threatening to "not make a beta fighter if no one buys an alpha fighter" to fans who were unenthusistic about no news of if the alpha would connect to a future beta toy. :D

373878[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ... too true!

:D:D

Does anyone knows if yamato will make the max dyrl vf1a or vf1s again? :blink:

380612[/snapback]

I hope they do .... please Yamato!!! I want a Max DYRL Vf-1A!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whoops, apologies for the double post.

Edited by Vermillion21