Wonderfest Feb/2006!

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

So it turns out boys, wonderfest is going to go on in japan this month. AWESOME. yamato always reveals(well almost always) KICK ass stuff at the fest.

A couple years back they unveiled the 1/60 VF-1J. Then in fall this past year they unveiled the VF-0. They unveiled a bunch of other stuff I can't remember as well.

But if anything we can expect new stuff!! Here is what I think will be shown

1-GPS-1 version 2(the one mentioned@zincpanic).

2-1/60 VF-0S and perhaps A if there is a repaint coming out with the A head(this is the EASIEST retool of the VF-0).

3-new low viz and stealth VF-1.

2-future macross/megazone23/votoms releases.

So anyone going? Howard? Noel? Saverobotech? Renato?

Speculate, discuss, share info, et al, HERE!!

I'm looking forward for new kits from Hasegawa... Macross model kit stuff in general. Maybe too optimistic, but Destroids & bad guys. One can always dream.

Oh how awesome it would be to be there once in a life!!! Hopefully we see lots of good pics! I'd really want to see the gk stuff they show there.

Wasn't the 1/60 ( i think it was 1/60) Monster announced during last year's Wonderfest too? Whatever happened to that? Vapourware?

I pray to the great Hory Froating Head that we will be surprised with a YF-19FP this coming WF.

I thought the monster was announced and shown wayyyyyyy back in 2001? Its much longer than last year, I remember they had to stack up cardboard because the resin barrels kept sagging!

I am itching to see a 1/60 VF-1 perfect transformation even though I KNOW I am in the minority on this one and its more than likely some pipe dream of mine.

I'd like to see bandai pick up a macross license but then again who the hell doesn't and what are the chances? Again pipe dream.

I hope we get more pics of yamato's garland, and votoms stuff. If yamato were to give escaflowne another go that would be cool too. A movie escaflowne, sherazarde guymulef, the phantom guymulefs, the manga versions.....

I am really pulling for more macross zero stuff. I know how huge an SV-51 would be and trust me boys I don't fear this monster taking up closet and shelf space, I WELCOME the notion!!! Do you realize how menacing and awesome it would look in 1/60 scale? And a VF-0D would be icing on the cake.

I bet we will see a 1/60 ghost pack with missle pods, and which doubles not only as an accessory kit, BUT as a stand alone ghost fighter with armnaments. In the words of Montana"now that I liiikkkke!". And hey since it doesn't transform, why not be generous with the diecast on it too? =).

370317[/snapback]

I heard this was a mistype, and it was only going to be a rerelease.

370433[/snapback]

But zincpanic mentioned it had added details. Shrug.

About the monster....gah....yeah its been pretty long actually now that Shin Densestu Kai mentioned it. But it was mentioned in their release list last year;s winter WF as well, so i thought it was revived or something.

370317[/snapback]

370433[/snapback]

370438[/snapback]

Wow. How much more detail can they pack into that thing. Ugh... I haven't even received my first one!

It wouldn't be very logical for Yamato to spend months/years on developping a toy only to release a second version with more detail within 2 months after the first release.

I wanna see some 1/48 Low Vis/Stealth pics damnit! :angry:

Edited by Dante74

Really can't wait for new pics. We trust you Noel ;)

I personally would third or fourth the hope that we see a -OD unveiled at Toyfare - and a VF-4 would fill a distinct hole in my Macross collection.

I actually wouldn't mind, and I think the chances of this are as closely approaching zero as makes no odds, seeing Yamato unveil a VF-5000,

But then... I am a little strange so, ya know..

Karl

PS: The injury part, I just gotta add in based on my passion for soccer.

370755[/snapback]

Was it an ankle, or a knee? I blew up an ankle really well a few years back with a volleyball, soccer combo. Hope it ain't too bad whatever it is.

So, any one else going to make it to Wonderfest?

370317[/snapback]

370433[/snapback]

370438[/snapback]

Wow. How much more detail can they pack into that thing. Ugh... I haven't even received my first one!

370504[/snapback]

Wishful thinkin, but maybe a vf-0 GBP? :blink: