[news] Low-viz Flies Again

Shaggydog

Didn't care much for the Low-Viz the first time around. It's either got to be canon to the story or look so cool that I just don't care (like the Stampede).

Here's hoping the Stealth looks cooler than the LV. Otherwise it'll just be another repaint collectible I don't have to spend tons of money on.

no way, i haven't the money for all this... lol :D

If it's a 1A low vis i'll pass, maybe... 1S that's interesting...

But a black 1S? ohh baby.

sigh. :(

repainted Display stands? :huh:

.. and haven't we already seen the "version 2' valk armor already? where's the link.

:edit: found the pics i was looking for, so is this still a personal custom or maybe? :rolleyes:

it looks filth. on a Low vis-1S.. hell yeah. :lol:

post-3118-1138936362_thumb.jpg

post-3118-1138936457_thumb.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

If his is indeed true, then I'll definitely pick up a low-vis, whatever head it is. Hopefully the stealth is the black one. Titans dark blue would be cool too.

New LE's are kind of a good idea. Spark some new interest.

Armor v2 could be some qc fixes from the first release, like how the VB-6 got a slight update. CF colors though would be a nice surprise though.

Well the stealth kinda appeared in the tv series as that really dark blue valk didn't it? (assuming the stealth means black paintscheme) :D

My main attraction to low vis is realism. The pilot figure is what makes the low vis kinda cool. It makes you think "this thing exists in the real world." I wonder if the little gunk they sprayed on the thing will be improved this time so it doesn't rub off on your fingers?

If this becomes a new 1A I won't be as excited since it is just a way for people who wanted one to now get it. But if it is 1J or 1S it would complement the existing 1A nicely.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Sweet. I love valk repaints, and I wonder if the Armored parts release is a recolor... the only thing I don't get is what kind of paint variants to have for the stands?

And YES! Red Shoulder Scopedog will be mine! Hopefully they make the super crazy turbo custom wepons set that he kicks the most ass in soon. I can't wait to detail up that sucker.

What the heck is Valk Armored Parts Version 2?  It\'s not a FP cause it rings in at 12000 something yen.  Is it the GBP in CF colors?  That\'s the only thing I can think of that exists in the Macross canon that fits that description.  But if so, they is so crazy.

366014[/snapback]

Probably a reissue of the GBP-1S. The first run is done already! Sold out!

Looking forward to the stealth and low vis again though. I bet the Low Vis will be a 1S or 1J or a \"different\" 1A variant.

Yamato has never re-issued their limited versions exactly as it was produced (EG: 1/60 TRU CF Limited Edition) so they may lighten or darken or change the camo pattern around.

thansk Noel, that design was supposed to be in a t-shirt for Sg members...but sadly..never falll through due to lack of communication

side note....i didnt' know pix and signature wasn't allowed....can someone show me the link to the rules regarding this? cos i can't find it

Stealth Valk... Old news. Done long ago (1995) in my novel--just like the low-viz--via RAM (Radar-Absorbing Material). Glad to see Yamato likes my ideas. :p. LOL!

Now if they will just release the dark blue Valk seen in a brief animation shot I will be happy.

Izzyfcuk... Is that your sig?  If so you can't have pics in your sig... but send me a bigger version of it after you delete it... :D  I likes!

Oh yeah this is awesome news!!!

366074[/snapback]

I like that pic, too. Any chance I can get it in 1024x768 ??? That would make kick-ass wallpaper.