Decals/stickers For The 1/48 Gbp

Anasazi37

Many of you have been wondering if I will be creating decals and stickers for the 1/48 GBP. The short answer is yes, and they should be ready in about two weeks. My new job has kept me extraordinarily busy for the past two months, so all things Macross have suffered, and as a result my decal project timelines have been extended. TMP Anime will be distributing the standard decal versions and I will take sticker orders myself. If you need anything custom on your set, including what I talk about below, I will handle those orders as well. Price estimate is $20 since the designs will take up an entire sheet of decal or sticker paper.

I will be including the option of a "pin-up" girl design (think WWII bomber art) that you can apply to the leg of your GBP armor. There will be a catalog of at least a dozen to choose from (based on designs from old Macross hobby books) that I will post online when I am ready to take orders. Each design will cost extra, but not much (about $1, but don't quote me on that yet).

Many thanks to Graham for the GBP sticker and pin-up girl scans.

Please do not contact me about ordering right now. I will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I am ready to take orders. Thank you for your patience.

Many of you have been wondering if I will be creating decals and stickers for the 1/48 GBP.  The short answer is yes, and they should be ready in about two weeks.  My new job has kept me extraordinarily busy for the past two months, so all things Macross have suffered, and as a result my decal project timelines have been extended.  TMP Anime will be distributing the standard decal versions and I will take sticker orders myself.  If you need anything custom on your set, including what I talk about below, I will handle those orders as well.  Price estimate is $20 since the designs will take up an entire sheet of decal or sticker paper. 

I will be including the option of a "pin-up" girl design (think WWII bomber art) that you can apply to the leg of your GBP armor.  There will be a catalog of at least a dozen to choose from (based on designs from old Macross hobby books) that I will post online when I am ready to take orders.  Each design will cost extra, but not much (about $1, but don't quote me on that yet).

Please do not contact me about ordering right now.  I will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I am ready to take orders.  Thank you for your patience.

363710[/snapback]

As always you come through for us. I'll be definitely be picking up a few sets.

Are these those waterslide decals that I've heard about? Or are these actual stickers that you just peel off and apply?

363774[/snapback]

As far as I know, he usually makes waterslide decals.

363779[/snapback]

Those are kind of like the decals that the MG Gundam models come with, right?

Hi Devin,

I'll take a STICKER sheet. Yes, I said stickers. As in stickers are for toys and decals are for models.

Alex

363786[/snapback]

As in stickers that you peal off a stickersheet that have some sort of adhesive on them and you apply directly to the toy? Like Transformers stickers?

Hi Devin,

I'll take a STICKER sheet. Yes, I said stickers. As in stickers are for toys and decals are for models.

Alex

363786[/snapback]

As in stickers that you peal off a stickersheet that have some sort of adhesive on them and you apply directly to the toy? Like Transformers stickers?

363788[/snapback]

Yup. :p

You rule. I will definitely be making some orders.

Many of you have been wondering if I will be creating decals and stickers for the 1/48 GBP.  The short answer is yes, and they should be ready in about two weeks.  My new job has kept me extraordinarily busy for the past two months, so all things Macross have suffered, and as a result my decal project timelines have been extended.  TMP Anime will be distributing the standard decal versions and I will take sticker orders myself.  If you need anything custom on your set, including what I talk about below, I will handle those orders as well.  Price estimate is $20 since the designs will take up an entire sheet of decal or sticker paper. 

I will be including the option of a "pin-up" girl design (think WWII bomber art) that you can apply to the leg of your GBP armor.  There will be a catalog of at least a dozen to choose from (based on designs from old Macross hobby books) that I will post online when I am ready to take orders.  Each design will cost extra, but not much (about $1, but don't quote me on that yet).

Please do not contact me about ordering right now.  I will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I am ready to take orders.  Thank you for your patience.

363710[/snapback]

Hi Devin,

Alex

363786[/snapback]

363788[/snapback]

363790[/snapback]

So... what kind of quality are we talking? Pre-cut? Got any pix of previous sticker runs applied to the toys that I could look at?

Yeah, I know, I'm still a bit of a noobie around here.

The designs I create can be printed on either traditional sticker paper or waterslide decal paper. In either case, you have to cut out the designs yourself prior to application. Having the designs pre-cut would be incredibly expensive for the number of sets that I usually end up selling.

If you want to see what the designs look like when applied to a valk, check out almost any custom under 1/48 in the Customs section of the main site. :D

Hi Devin,

Alex

363786[/snapback]

363788[/snapback]

363790[/snapback]

So... what kind of quality are we talking? Pre-cut? Got any pix of previous sticker runs applied to the toys that I could look at?

Yeah, I know, I'm still a bit of a noobie around here.

363863[/snapback]