New Project

captain america

Hi all.

The 172 Zentradi soldiers are now complete. If you'd like to know more about it, simply click on my screen name at left. When it takes you to my profile, select SEND AN EMAIL in the COMMUNICATE menu.

In your email, please use the title "1/72 Zentradi."

You will need to leave me your full name and address, as well as your MW screen name.

:D

post-632-1139263761_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263775_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263787_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263803_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263819_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263836_thumb.jpg

post-632-1139263847_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

Hi guys.

As promised, I have begun work on my next modelling project, a 1/72 scale Zentradi soldier. I'm planning to make this as a set of two figures: one standing, and one modeled in the seated position to fit inside the 1/72 Regult model.

Each figure will be comprised of about 15-18 pcs each for ease of painting, and both will have clear face-masks. Estimated set price: $80.00.

Anyone who's interested, please feel free to chime-in; I'm compiling a list of orders. I'll try to have another update by Friday B))

359317[/snapback]

Are these going to modeled in static position? Or will this kit be able to use ball joints for articulation? Will a weapon be provided for the standing soldier?

***Just thinking diorama, that's all.

Hi guys.

As promised, I have begun work on my next modelling project, a 1/72 scale Zentradi soldier. I'm planning to make this as a set of two figures: one standing, and one modeled in the seated position to fit inside the 1/72 Regult model.

Each figure will be comprised of about 15-18 pcs each for ease of painting, and both will have clear face-masks. Estimated set price: $80.00.

Anyone who's interested, please feel free to chime-in; I'm compiling a list of orders. I'll try to have another update by Friday B))

359317[/snapback]

Are these going to modeled in static position? Or will this kit be able to use ball joints for articulation? Will a weapon be provided for the standing soldier?

***Just thinking diorama, that's all.

359324[/snapback]

Both figures will be static for optimum realism. I'll most likely include a weapon for the standing pilot, seems only right.

Yeaaa! More 1/72 scale bad guys! Why won't any large company produce these enemies?

Well, the captain will give us better care and quality so I'm in for one of these for sure!

Dammit John!

I was actually thinking about giving this one a miss, and you have

to include a picture of the figure next to the booster. It really gives

a great perspective of the size.

***sigh***

Sign me up for one. :D

BTW, looking great!

Edited by azrhino

Can I have two standing figures? If there will be enough for others. I'd like to make the other one a different pose. How does this kind of order-thing actually work? I mean I've never done this before. My first post on this great forum  :)

360363[/snapback]

Hi Sdf-1.

It's actually quite simple: by adding your name to the preorder list, you are effectively saying that you'd like to purchase a figure or set at the cost quoted in the first post (shipping is extra, depending on location). For the time being, there is nothing to pay, and I will continue to post update pics as the project advances.

When the masters are done, I will post pictures of them from as many angles as possible: this will essentially show any potential client exactly what the kit/parts look like. From there, I will post instructions for contacting me and making payment. I also post in here if there are any delays in shipping, just so that everyone knows exactly what's going on. Usual routine.

Awesome Cap!! Put me in the list for one kit, please.

I have a Question:

wich Pod do you will use for the seated soldier?

I have the Imai 1/72 Tactical Pod Regult (unbuild), but it have only the back door... may be do you will use a Officer Pod Glaug? Do you will customise the cockpit?

Regards