Macross World Con

AX is on from July 1-4, which is awkward since it's from Sat - Tues

So that leaves:

July 8 and 9

July 15 and 16

July 29 and 30

SDCC being on 22 and 23.

Or we can go for June or August, but keeping it in July in the middle of Con season would be more exciting, though bank breaking. lol.

Don't forget Sat night is MWCon ultimate poker night. Proceeds will go to the Con and we'll have amazing prizes for 1st, second and third place. :D

Edited by >EXO<

Will there be a special guest this year?

359123[/snapback]

Reba West!

359127[/snapback]

Haha very funny :lol: . Are you serious though :huh: ?

Its ok if Im a little like 16 yah? I would love to come since around that time I got like nothing nothing to do..besides AX :p .

Will there be a special guest this year?

359123[/snapback]

Reba West!

359127[/snapback]

Haha very funny :lol: . Are you serious though :huh: ?

Its ok if Im a little like 16 yah? I would love to come since around that time I got like nothing nothing to do..besides AX :p .

359179[/snapback]

Sorry man... anyone under 18 can only volunteer to work at the con. Sometimes we make the kids wash the cars. I'll take the pine fresh scent please.

well whoever is taking charge of the prizes...I need to know the address so I can mail it. I know it not out yet..sheeze...

When it is released I will be very busy so i have to have everything ready before I go. Plus I will be mailing big boxes full of toys...so I need an addy. So is there anyone who would like to take responsibility for a bunch of toys?

Rob

well whoever is taking charge of the prizes...I need to know the address so I can mail it.  I know it not out yet..sheeze...

When it is released I will be very busy so i have to have everything ready before I go.  Plus I will be mailing big boxes full of toys...so I need an addy.  So is there anyone who would like to take responsibility for a bunch of toys?

Rob

360780[/snapback]

i got storage space.

Ali

well whoever is taking charge of the prizes...I need to know the address so I can mail it.  I know it not out yet..sheeze...

When it is released I will be very busy so i have to have everything ready before I go.  Plus I will be mailing big boxes full of toys...so I need an addy.  So is there anyone who would like to take responsibility for a bunch of toys?

Rob

360780[/snapback]

Well, I've been the designated prize collector for 3 years. And I'm gonna be getting the prizes for the poker tournament myself. So you can send it to me. You have my addy, Rob. ;)

Looks like I may be nerding it up at SDCC this year ... and then a week in LA after that.

360998[/snapback]

sweet! You better hit us up at frank and sons! :D:p:lol:

Okay guys. I have really been thinking about what to bring to this thing. Any suggestions?

If you guys can make a list of what you want then I can start getting it together. So tell me what you want (within reason) and I will start to get the stuff together. It doesn't have to be just Macross. I have access to many things here..as I am connected with a toy shop.

So tell the Monkey what you want! B))

Rob

Just thought I try anyways; bring Japan to the States for the MW Con6. ;)

Okay guys.  I have really been thinking about what to bring to this thing.  Any suggestions?

If you guys can make a list of what you want then I can start getting it together.  So tell me what you want (within reason) and I will start to get the stuff together.  It doesn't have to be just Macross.  I have access to many things here..as I am connected with a toy shop.

So tell the Monkey what you want! B))

Rob

362591[/snapback]

Okay guys.  I have really been thinking about what to bring to this thing.  Any suggestions?

362591[/snapback]

Any of the aftermarket stuff available in Japan. Turned metal head lasers, weapons sets, etc.