Macross World Con

Hi, I was just wondering if this is open to anyone whose in the area, because it seems like only the older members are talking in this thread, so i was wondering if it was like a macross elite circle kinda gathering. heh. Because Im in San Diego and can make the drive to irvine no sweat.

Edited by anim3vboi

It's open to anyone and everyone that loves Macross/Robotech/80s anime or anyone that loves to customize japanese toys. Especially if you're a hot chick... which your not, cuz your name says so... but that's always a plus. Cuz it's mainly a sausage fest. <_<:p:lol:

so in May where will you be? California? Are you bring your family back to the states too?

In May I will be in Wyoming. That is where my family are currently living, so it is the safest place for me to go to first. Still trying to decide where my permanent residence will be. :unsure:

yep the whole clan is coming. :)

Rob

357236[/snapback]

Yes move to Tucson. Cheap housing,nice weather(well maybe not July/August but the winter here is awesome)

It's open to anyone and everyone that loves Macross/Robotech/80s anime or anyone that loves to customize japanese toys.  Especially if you're a hot chick... which your not, cuz your name says so... but that's always a plus.  Cuz it's mainly a sausage fest. <_<    :p  :lol:

357658[/snapback]

my fiancee will be attending. ^_-

Pics look good, nice and open.  Dont have to wondre whats going on in the other rooms.. easier to make anouncements..people wont miss things...looks good..

This year should be sweet........

I think we should at least make donations since there is a  reserve fee..[ :huh: prepares to dodge small objects flying at high velocities]

357569[/snapback]

if you wish to donate. that is cool. otherwise. don't worry I will need numbers and names of peopel when i reserve the place.

Pics look good, nice and open.  Dont have to wondre whats going on in the other rooms.. easier to make anouncements..people wont miss things...looks good..

I think we should at least make donations since there is a  reserve fee..[ :huh: prepares to dodge small objects flying at high velocities]

357569[/snapback]

if you wish to donate. that is cool. otherwise. don't worry I will need numbers and names of peopel when i reserve the place.

357703[/snapback]

I guess we will use Ali samas place since it is so nice. So everyone pm him so he can get a head count.

Ali: you handle getting the place secured for MWcon and I will handle the programming and everything else.

Thanks

357569[/snapback]

357703[/snapback]

I guess we will use Ali samas place since it is so nice. So everyone pm him so he can get a head count.

Ali: you handle getting the place secured for MWcon and I will handle the programming and everything else.

Thanks

357724[/snapback]

that is cool. I'll be handling food also. Also placements etc. we need to talk. call my on my cell.

Ali

Hey now, there were 3 chicks there last year!.  Let's see, we had D's GF, Hurin's GF, and Mari.  So, not a TOTAL sausage fest.  :rolleyes:

357663[/snapback]

oooh wow... 3 girls... one of which we had to pay... :lol: Who's D? I dont remember him.

Hey now, there were 3 chicks there last year!.  Let's see, we had D's GF, Hurin's GF, and Mari.  So, not a TOTAL sausage fest.  :rolleyes:

357663[/snapback]

oooh wow... 3 girls... one of which we had to pay... :lol: Who's D? I dont remember him.

358266[/snapback]

Eternal D....he mostly hung out in the custom room. Or, waitaminnit, was that Goldenboy Forever?

Edited by Mechamaniac

357663[/snapback]

358266[/snapback]

Eternal D....he mostly hung out in the custom room. Or, waitaminnit, was that Goldenboy Forever?

358270[/snapback]

lol. Oh yeah yeah... that was Rich, Goldenboy... with his gf Shulee. D was in China at the time.

357663[/snapback]

358266[/snapback]

don't knwo about you. but my woman will be there this year. mahahahh

IIRC, Shawn had already had it translated.  Hurin, Ali Sama, and Myself all volunteered to help with getting it on DVD.

However, much like MW Site updates, Seichi's Store site, and new Admins, I think this one has fallen by the wayside. <_<

358443[/snapback]

i was talking about a certain legioss model. :ph34r:

oh dang if we could that would be great and maybe Fulcy will show us two shoulder pieces!!!!! that wold be a miracle heh j/k

358522[/snapback]

Maybe Santa here can bring it to us...

Assuming I am not flying over the northe pole at the time, for work, I will be attending.

357739[/snapback]

^^Santa^^

:lol:

no... I think we're waiting for the consensus. We usually see when is the best for the most people then settle on that. I'm hoping it's the weekend before SDCC so anyone that wants to go can take the trip down with us.