Gundam Cos Play

big F

Found this on a web site I sometimes look at

It shows a flash movie with some cos play charaters in most of which are not Gundam, but the best one is right at the begining.

You will need to look at it with I.E and not Fire fox as it dosnt seem to work otherwise.

Worth a look though

cosplay

1.jpg

Edited by big F

Why would anyone ever do any of this? Not being familiar with anime beyond the stuff I saw as a kid, it looks like a bunch of little girls and near girls in outfits that must only look good in the world of anime...

Oh, except the guy in the full battle suit... that's an impressive amount of work, I hope it helps him score on the Cos Play girls and near girls.

Well this year when I was in Tokyo every day I saw this girl who dress like that all the time she looked like the flower girl in M7. My friend who lives there said she is like that all the time she has all the dresses and hats and always carries flowers and her frilly umbrella. unfortunately I didnt have my camera with me when ever I saw her. Next year I will get a photo of her.

Edited by big F

Guest Bromgrev
My friend who lives there said she is like that all the time she has all the dresses and hats and always carries flowers and her frilly umbrella.

355642[/snapback]

There's a bloke down the pub who's like that, too. :p

There's a bloke down the pub who's like that, too.  :p

355839[/snapback]

Woah I thought that sort of thing was reserved for Brighton and some parts of London or San Francisco if your American.

Seriously I thought Shefield was above that.