1/48 Custom Vf-1a Sundowners

Kurt

:D  :lol: the  VF of Kurt is always beautiful!!

About the decals on every your VF, are they the decals which come with the toy OR are they the customes decals by yourself, too? Why they look like no any thickness, not like the Yamato's decals?

354178[/snapback]

I use custom waterslide decals made by Anasazi.

:D  :lol: the  VF of Kurt is always beautiful!!

About the decals on every your VF, are they the decals which come with the toy OR are they the customes decals by yourself, too? Why they look like no any thickness, not like the Yamato's decals?

354178[/snapback]

I use custom waterslide decals made by Anasazi.

354186[/snapback]

:o Thanks, Kurt. I don't even know about that!! Where can I get them? HLJ?

Damn Kurt, you must be one of Santa's elves trying to get your customs out to all the good little Macross fans! That thing looks great, but I'm more envious of the person who got your VF-1D, since I have a CF of my own. :) I really need to finish putting the decals on my.

edit: Nice job on getting the Tomcat tail decals to work for you -- I couldn't make them work for me.

post-1617-1135220374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

Damn Kurt, you must be one of Santa's elves trying to get your customs out to all the good little Macross fans!  That thing looks great, but I'm not so envious of whoever is getting this one, since I have one of my own. :)  I really need to finish putting the decals on my CF.

edit:  Nice job on getting the Tomcat tail decals to work for you -- I couldn't make them work for me.

354222[/snapback]

The decals where custom made to fit the valk. Anazasi did an excellent job as usual.

The decals where custom made to fit the valk.  Anazasi did an excellent job as usual.

354231[/snapback]

Ah! Custom made decals are the way to go. I tried forever to make the F-14 ones work but could not get them to look right. You had me wondering how the hell you got them to work. :) Very, very nice!

The decals where custom made to fit the valk.  Anazasi did an excellent job as usual.

354231[/snapback]

Ah! Custom made decals are the way to go. I tried forever to make the F-14 ones work but could not get them to look right. You had me wondering how the hell you got them to work. :) Very, very nice!

354234[/snapback]

You may be able to Ping Anazasi to see if he still has copies to print up if you want to re-do them.

As always Kurt excellent work, the trick to a good mod is to make it look like it is a kit or factory. You certainly do that. Ive always liked the Sundowners livery and added to the cannon paint mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Just to ask are those DYRL hands on your Valk ?