Is It Too Late To Buy A 1a Lowvis?

ghiblione

Well, you have few choices, none of which are really appealing.

1. Go to ebay and wiat for one to pop up.

2. Wait for one to pop up on MW

3. Travel to Japan and comb all of the toy shops for one at retail price

4. Hope you have been real good this year and wait for Santa to give you one under the tree.

I heard that yamato WILL release the original low viz again

Me thinks your source is very wrong... it would make no sense. I would actually begin to appreciate Toynami more as a company... at least when they say something is "limited" they stick to it.

It's never too late if you don't mind spending a lot on it :D

I think there are two on Ebay now, one have a BIN of $350 with $35 shipping. I would think the price for a LV will be about $300-350 now.

353448[/snapback]

Hmm.. I remember in the 'hey-day' some people on eBay were asking $450+! Not that $350 is a good deal but it's not that bad considering the market fluctuations we've seen on limited Valks.

God tells me when I sleep.

:lol: What you don't realize is that every valkaholic has that same little voice that says "You just NEED one more. Just one." My voice isn't God though, it's Christopher Walken.

353405[/snapback]

Your dreams needs more Southern Cross.

God tells me when I sleep.

:lol: What you don't realize is that every valkaholic has that same little voice that says "You just NEED one more. Just one." My voice isn't God though, it's Christopher Walken.

353405[/snapback]

Your dreams needs more Southern Cross.

353648[/snapback]

man! stop pushing southern cross like it was crack. :rolleyes:

Edited by snip312

I heard that yamato WILL release the original low viz again

Me thinks your source is very wrong... it would make no sense. I would actually begin to appreciate Toynami more as a company... at least when they say something is "limited" they stick to it.

353584[/snapback]

I too wish that my source is wrong .. considering the obscene amount of $$$ we paid off our asses for that initial LV

Edited by Deimos

Chances are for the LV to be reissued would be very slim. If they do it, they would have to make some changes to the original. I think Yamato learned their lesson when they classified the LV as Limited Release. The CF was suppose to be limited as well, but nothing written on the box. So Yamato could very well make more of those if they wanted to.

Chances are for the LV to be reissued would be very slim. If they do it, they would have to make some changes to the original. I think Yamato learned their lesson when they classified the LV as Limited Release. The CF was suppose to be limited as well, but nothing written on the box. So Yamato could very well make more of those if they wanted to.

353694[/snapback]

I agree. Something like black-colored gunpod and missles. Just to keep the original release of the Low Vis distinct.

353405[/snapback]

Yours too??? :blink:

I thought he was only talking to me. . . . . .

:lol::lol:

Come on now, cut the guy some slack here. I found myself wanting one too. And this happend when I first tested out the 1/48 w/ my own eyes. It was about early '05. But i'm very much a 1/55 craze too. And now I found myself loving the 1/48. Dang, more troubles down the road if i'm not focused.

Just out of curiousity, how did you decide that you NEED one?  :lol:

353400[/snapback]

Come on now, cut the guy some slack here. I found myself wanting one too. And this happend when I first tested out the 1/48 w/ my own eyes. It was about early '05. But i'm very much a 1/55 craze too. And now I found myself loving the 1/48. Dang, more troubles down the road if i'm not focused.
Just out of curiousity, how did you decide that you NEED one?   :lol:

353400[/snapback]

353778[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it too late to buy a 1A LowVis?

:(

Just today I find that I need one.

What price is it recently? Maybe I will sacrifice my wallet to get one for Xmas.

353399[/snapback]

You can try asking the Falcon Hanger, Action City or Rapid Culture in SG

http://www.tfh.com.sg/

http://www.actioncity.com.sg/

rapidculture@yahoo.com

I have seen one in one of the shops quite some time ago. But I must say ... your hopes are very ... ... ... ...

Then again, get a air stewardess girlfriend which frequently flys to Japan or Hong Kong. More chances over there.

(I have been thinking of this for many years :D:D:D )

It just wouldn't be the same. People would see it was a counterfeit. It has to be worth loadsa money to feel special. eg. When you go to the comic book guy's store for his nerdy apraisal he has to poo his pants when he sees it and treat it like it was unique above all other valks. Spotting the differences between all the versions that ever existed and be envious that he doesn't own it. That's the power that comes from being a hunter and collector of rare stuff, baby. People have to be jealous of you and suffering, for it to have a pleasing effect to you. :D mwhahaha

eg nobody really gave a poo about the low vis until after they realised they couldn't have it. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker