Mw Blacklist

Dangard Ace

I nominate Celga.com.

What I bought - Nichimo 1/200 VF-D Battroid and VF-1D Gerwalk (bid price 600 yen for each)

What I paid - $36.00 for two auctions on Y!Japan Auction

What I receive - nothing

Ouch, I feel for you.

I had considered putting them on the blacklist before, but I didn't. I used to use them, but their customer service went down. Like not answering emails with questions, not getting back to me on requests for items.

I recommend for a deputy shopper that you use http://www.crescent-shop.com

They have great customer service! The guy even managed to get me reimbursed on my Q-rau that got destroyed by chronopost, when they refused to take responsability for it (there was a thread on this in the toys section back around July, don't use EMS to send packages to France, trust me, just don't).

Edit: I got reimbursed for the Q-rau and I kept the pieces for a diorama. It actually took another few tries to get my Q-rau due to certain circumstances... Actually now that I think about it...

I nominate Hobby Search Japan to be put on the blacklist. They stopped answering their e-mails, they sent my Q-rau to the wrong address when I told them where to send it (told them to send it to my parents in the US while I was there during summer, but they sent it to my apartment in France), and they smell like butt :p .

Edited by Sumdumgai

I nominate Celga.com.

What I bought - Nichimo 1/200 VF-D Battroid and VF-1D Gerwalk (bid price 600 yen for each)

What I paid - $36.00 for two auctions on Y!Japan Auction

What I receive - nothing

Ouch, I feel for you.

I had considered putting them on the blacklist before, but I didn't. I used to use them, but their customer service went down. Like not answering emails with questions, not getting back to me on requests for items.

I recommend for a deputy shopper that you use http://www.crescent-shop.com

They have great customer service! The guy even managed to get me reimbursed on my Q-rau that got destroyed by chronopost, when they refused to take responsability for it (there was a thread on this in the toys section back around July, don't use EMS to send packages to France, trust me, just don't).

Dude... you got that replaced! Congrats. Did you get to keep the crushed-rau for a possible diorama?

This isn't a personal experience but it nearly became one. A couple weeks ago I saw a Matchbox SDF-1 for sale on eBay by a seller who went by the ID callampasaurio. It was fishy because the guy kept his feedback private and also ran it as a private auction. I went ahead and bid anyway, figuring that paying via credit card over Paypal was reasonably safe. Well, I got lucky and lost.

Shortly thereafter I saw the same guy with another SDF-1. This seemed especially fishy since the seller was supposed to be in Sao Paolo, and how many SDF-1's can be in Brazil? I sent him an email and asked if this was the same item after a sale that didn't go through, or if he had more than one. No answer. So I did a search by seller and found a few auctions where the winner wasn't private, and I wrote to the winners. One of them replied, and over the course of a couple weeks, he kept me up to date. Ultimately, that person never received his item; he's currently trying to get a refund through Paypal. In the meantime callampasaurio got six feedbacks, all negatives, on a total of nine sales, and he's no longer registered on eBay.

So here's what I know about this guy:

eBay ID: callampasaurio (not registered)

email/PayPal address: supercallampasaurio@hotmail.com (doesn't seem to work now)

(supposed) name: cabelj nicols (cabel j nicols?)

(supposed) location: Sao Paolo, Brazil

Here are the auctions he ran:

TRANSFORMERS G1 JETFIRE MIB

ROBOTECH MACROSS SDF 1 MATCHBOX! (3 times)

MADONNA SEX BOOK US EDITION MINT & SEALED (3 times)

Lego 10030 STAR WARS Star Destroyer (2 times)

So be aware that there's a jerk out there who knows people are willing to pay serious money for these (and probably related) items.

Edited by ewilen

Most were with private bidders, but a few (maybe 3-4) weren't, which is why I was able to contact the winner of one of them.

The frustrating thing is that the photos of SDF-1 the seller was using was my SDF-1 photos which I used on Ebay at least 6 months ago. I did alert Ebay of the incident after seeing the auction, but, of course, it was ignored. I was hoping that potential bidders were using their "GOod judgement" before bidding, since it was "Private AUction" and I could not alert bidders on the circumstances of the photos.

Anyways, I am glad that no one was screwed. At least none that I am aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

I nominate the United States Postal Service.

I have had no problems with them (except for like 10 years ago in Chicago). Recently, a lot of stuff has been sent back as undeliverable. I've gotten most things, but not all of them (all to the same, correct address). Today I get the tracking e-mail that something was undeliverable (it was marked that today). So I call them and I can't even go to the PO and pick it up. The thing that really pisses me off is that I lose out (some places, and people on ebay want money for more shipping) with stuff I order because I get charged for shipping again because some moron at the PO can't do their job.

I have had no problems with them (except for like 10 years ago in Chicago). Recently, a lot of stuff has been sent back as undeliverable. I've gotten most things, but not all of them (all to the same, correct address). Today I get the tracking e-mail that something was undeliverable (it was marked that today). So I call them and I can't even go to the PO and pick it up. The thing that really pisses me off is that I lose out (some places, and people on ebay want money for more shipping) with stuff I order because I get charged for shipping again because some moron at the PO can't do their job.

would not nominate them yet for that... so far, it was apparent in Chicago land area, heard about it each night when I watched either WGN news or the local CBS news about several years ago when I lived in Waukegan.

they have been trimming down and doing a lot of investigations.

so far all my mail has been sent and delivered when I was in Waukegan.

best thing to do is to know your postal worker... you treat them nice, they treat you nice.

now that I live at a subdivision in Orlando, stupid mail box is in a community corner and everyone has to walk up to it. i do not get the chance to know my postal worker at all.

Edited by Dangaioh

If you're nominating them, then I HAVE TO nominate Chronopost.

Take a look in this old thread, and you'll see why <_<

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=8348&hl=

Even though the deputy shopper managed to get me reimbursed, it was by EMS Japan. Chronopost to this day refuses responsibility for what they did! :angry:

Therefor, if you're sending anything to France, make sure your package doesn't get handled by Chronopost! Pour les francais, je dois dire que Chronopost est une bande de connards. Ne les utilisez jamais, si vous voulez recevoir vos colis intact. :angry:

i'm not sure if hes a member here, but i'd like to nominate this seller from ebay to the blacklist...

ebay ID: yujirohanma

email addy: diekittyhawk@yahoo.com

supposed real name: jonathan berron

i bought a doyusha 19 that he described as MINT. he used someone elses pics for the auction and lied in his description. the item wasn't mint at all, the tailfins had paint chips as well as on both sides of the nose. :angry:

the box that i received(which doesn't look anything like the box in the picture) was all f-ed up, rips, corners worn, yellowed, etc. :rolleyes:

while his service was fast, his misrepresentation of the item should not be excused. i should've known better than to resort to ebay.....

the worst part about this is, i could ship the item back and get a refund but then i'd be out $10 for looking at the item that he lied about. <_<

i f-in hate ebay. :angry: they shold make it so if the sellers lies about the product that they're selling, they should be responsible in covering the shipping costs both ways....it might stop some folks from lying in there auction descriptions.

well i best stop there before i lose my cool. keep your eyes open for this sucker cause he clearly lies in his auctions and steals other peoples pics.

i'm not sure if hes a member here, but i'd like to nominate this seller from ebay to the blacklist...

ebay ID: yujirohanma

email addy: diekittyhawk@yahoo.com

supposed real name: jonathan berron

i bought a doyusha 19 that he described as MINT. he used someone elses pics for the auction and lied in his description. the item wasn't mint at all, the tailfins had paint chips as well as on both sides of the nose. :angry:

the box that i received(which doesn't look anything like the box in the picture) was all f-ed up, rips, corners worn, yellowed, etc. :rolleyes:

while his service was fast, his misrepresentation of the item should not be excused. i should've known better than to resort to ebay.....

the worst part about this is, i could ship the item back and get a refund but then i'd be out $10 for looking at the item that he lied about. <_<

i f-in hate ebay. :angry: they shold make it so if the sellers lies about the product that they're selling, they should be responsible in covering the shipping costs both ways....it might stop some folks from lying in there auction descriptions.

well i best stop there before i lose my cool. keep your eyes open for this sucker cause he clearly lies in his auctions and steals other peoples pics.

But you bought from me on eBay. I hope you don't list me here. Of course, I don't think I misrepresented anything, so I should be ok. :unsure:

I nominate the f*ing Canadian customs for delaying my shipments to my customers!!! Twice already!!

Why would they need to hold the package for over 5 - going on 6 weeks is beyond me...

Thank my customer for his patience in dealing with this matter. Grr...

I second that nomination for the Canadian Post Office.

I got great news this week. Now in order to ship to Canada you must provide 4 copies of a HAND-WRITTEN invoice on the box. :angry: If it is not there they will not deliver the box until it has be completely inspected. Their part on the war against terror... <_<

I have already paid the price for this with a few complaints...and loss of business.

So if you live in Canada be prepared to have your packages held for who knows how long....

Edited by Monkey-N

But you bought from me on eBay. I hope you don't list me here. Of course, I don't think I misrepresented anything, so I should be ok. :unsure:

unless you stole someones pic, then lied about it being mint, i wouldn't worry about it. :)

this guy claimed it was MINT but paint chips and a FUBAR'ed box wouldn't be considered mint by anyone here. the reason i'm pissed is i bought it for $30 thinking it was brand spankin new. if i had known it had paint chips and the seller stole someone elses pic, i wouldn't have bothered using the BIN, skipped the auction and taken my chances elsewhere....thats ebay i guess....

But you bought from me on eBay. I hope you don't list me here. Of course, I don't think I misrepresented anything, so I should be ok.  :unsure:

unless you stole someones pic, then lied about it being mint, i wouldn't worry about it. :)

this guy claimed it was MINT but paint chips and a FUBAR'ed box wouldn't be considered mint by anyone here. the reason i'm pissed is i bought it for $30 thinking it was brand spankin new. if i had known it had paint chips and the seller stole someone elses pic, i wouldn't have bothered using the BIN, skipped the auction and taken my chances elsewhere....thats ebay i guess....

You can't blame eBay because a seller ripped you off. You could blame eBay if eBay ripped you off.

You can't blame eBay because a seller ripped you off. You could blame eBay if eBay ripped you off.

i don't necessarily blame ebay entirely but they really have no control of the auctions that get submitted cause they could care less about people lying in the auction descriptions or pic theft, they just see the dollar $ign$ at the end of the rainbow. its the sellers fault no doubt, but ebay has become a stomping ground for liars and thieves because they know ebay has no security whatsoever.

look at that thieven bastid johnthomas aka mechafreak, aka alex medina, aka, aka, aka, etc. this person ripped off people for thousands of dollars and hes still selling on ebay. <_<

Edited by haterist

• 3 weeks later...
this blacklisting is kind of uncalled for.

its really not their fault you chose not to read the description carefully or didn't bother to ask questions before bidding and winning.

i know it sucks but its your own fault....buyer beware.

I will admit that is quite true Haterist, I will not argue with you... however, they did play around with the description, that's why I blacklisted it... probably the price should have gave it away. I should have done more research... probably another two more on top of the two I already did.

I would have still bought it even if it was a knockoff, I gotta admit the box was true to form as the Bandai version... but if they were just one more bit truthful as saying that is was a knockoff, but commented on the quality of the product, I would have been satisfied... probably I am just anal about it... but I already got burned by several knockoffs before [b4 joining macrossworld].

I left the highest positive remark I can leave without making sound so cheesy.

I have resigneded or request removal of/from that of the blacklist.

I am only human...

Safeguard... your also right... for $20.00 this wasn't bad at all... hell if anything, atleast it wasn't a Toynami product. :)

Edited by Dangaioh

if you see another auction thats got a questionable description, either ask questions or don't bother bidding.

i usually don't bother bidding if the description doesn't make sense. i figure, if they put up a retarded description(more than likely on purpose) then the answer i'd get would be equally retarded. <_<

alot of ebay sellers like to pretend they don't have grasp of the english language just to make it more difficult to deal with them if you have some sort of problem. <_<

if you see another auction thats got a questionable description, either ask questions or don't bother bidding.

i usually don't bother bidding if the description doesn't make sense. i figure, if they put up a retarded description(more than likely on purpose) then the answer i'd get would be equally retarded. <_<

alot of ebay sellers like to pretend they don't have grasp of the english language just to make it more difficult to deal with them if you have some sort of problem. <_<

Ditto, especially if they refuse to answer your questions. That just translates to "they're hiding something."

this blacklisting is kind of uncalled for.

its really not their fault you chose not to read the description carefully or didn't bother to ask questions before bidding and winning.

i know it sucks but its your own fault....buyer beware.

I will admit that is quite true Haterist, I will not argue with you... however, they did play around with the description, that's why I blacklisted it... probably the price should have gave it away. I should have done more research... probably another two more on top of the two I already did.

I would have still bought it even if it was a knockoff, I gotta admit the box was true to form as the Bandai version... but if they were just one more bit truthful as saying that is was a knockoff, but commented on the quality of the product, I would have been satisfied... probably I am just anal about it... but I already got burned by several knockoffs before [b4 joining macrossworld].

I left the highest positive remark I can leave without making sound so cheesy.

I have resigneded or request removal of/from that of the blacklist.

I am only human...

Safeguard... your also right... for $20.00 this wasn't bad at all... hell if anything, atleast it wasn't a Toynami product. :)

Now don't start that again...

I nominate Yesasia.com. They said they had a cd I wanted in stock, took my money, then told me that it was no longer in stock and no longer available and kept my money saying "you get store credit". Then it took them a long time before they would send my in-stock items, and I had to send them numerous complaint emails before they shipped.

All in all they had poor customer service, took forever to ship in-stock items (it was not christmas season when I had ordered), gave me "store credit" instead of my money back when they realised they no longer had my cd in stock, and took forever to reply to emails (a few days). :angry:

I've avoided them ever since. <_<

Everyone, please help me decide if DanGAGT should be on the MW Blacklist. He is currently on the SSL, but after dealing with this I feel that he should at the very least be pulled off of the SS list.

1. Purchased Super 1/48 on 12/9.

2. He stated on 12/9 that it will ship on 12/11 and that he will provide a tracking number.

3. On 12/12 I request a tracking number via PM. No response.

4. On 12/14 I request a tracking number again via PM. I tell him it's important to get this. He responds that he needs to give me that info tomorrow because slip is at home. I suppose that one is understandable so I'll wait some more.

5. On 12/15 in the late afternoon I request a tracking number again via PM. No response.

6. On 12/16 I request the tracking number again via PM. He responds that he is caught up in the airport and did not make it back, so he is going back on his way now.

7. On 12/17 at night I request the tracking number again via PM. I put a lengthy note that it is very important to get this info from him. No response.

8. On 12/19 in the morning I request the tracking number again via PM. No response. I had not told him what the urgency was for until now, because there was no reason to (christmas gift for my brother), but I implore him to treat me with at least the same amount of good faith and respect that I showed him.

9. On 12/20 in the morning I get a paypal refund and a notice that the package did not actually ship at all.

So here is my situation: I have to scramble around in the last 4 days before Christmas to find a super 1/48 for my brother. I have to do my best to find the cheapest one I can, but will end up spending more than I had originally wanted to. I feel that DanGAGT was highly irresponsible in not giving me an adequate reply. Repeated delays in providing a tracking number instead of just giving me the honest truth of the situation would have saved me a lot of time and money. He really did not "shoot straight" with me and thus should be removed from the SSL. As far as blacklisting, I did get a refund and I do not feel like he was trying to cheat me, but I don't want to deal with him again.

I need to be perfectly fair in this so DanGAGT please read the above post and share your end of the story. I feel like my argument and complaints have been perfectly valid.

Gave the money back to the guy as I had some business travel and home issues that interfered with me sending him the toy. Refunded him a little over a week after he paid. At least I didn't rip him off.

I have done many transactions on this board without a hitch. Chower and sleddogg83 were the latest I can remember.

Was he inconvenienced?? Yes.

Was he ripped off and lost ANY money?? NO

Peace

Gave the money back to the guy as I had some business travel and home issues that interfered with me sending him the toy. Refunded him a little over a week after he paid. At least I didn't rip him off.

I have done many transactions on this board without a hitch. Chower and sleddogg83 were the latest I can remember.

Was he inconvenienced?? Yes.

Was he ripped off and lost ANY money?? NO

Peace

I did get a refund, yes - I do not claim to be ripped off. However, when dealing with selling/buying something I did not feel like I was paid the proper respect:

a) I could have been notified that you were going to be MIA for a week.

b) I could have been notified that you are not sending the package yourself so that you aren't 100% sure it did ship at all - instead I was told that the slip was at home and not readily available. I think it's easy to find out if it got shipped or not by calling home.

c) I agree that you have had successful transactions in the past which is why I purchased from you. However, I do feel that you were very irresponsible in following up, which is a basic necessity of a seller, especially since there's nothing really protecting the money that I send.

The facts stand that it took 11 days for me to get nothing but my own money back. It's person-person transaction so I thought it would be reasonable to assume I could get the complete uncomplicated truth... did it ship, not ship, or which delays affected the package getting sent, etc. etc.

Please anyone, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

you both have valid reasons... and are both honest to each other, yes... Dangagt could have emailed you that he was going on a business trip... but Dangagt did create a lot of succesful transactions and you Rowen should have given him the benefit of the doubt, and given him more time... yes, I too made a mistake and should have given the benefit of the doubt as well.

atleast this, you both did not go out mudslinging against each other and shown atleast some restraint.

you both have valid reasons... and are both honest to each other, yes... Dangagt could have emailed you that he was going on a business trip... but Dangagt did create a lot of succesful transactions and you Rowen should have given him the benefit of the doubt, and given him more time... yes, I too made a mistake and should have given the benefit of the doubt as well.

atleast this, you both did not go out mudslinging against each other and shown atleast some restraint.

I agree with you, but in cases like this, how much time is enough time? I did keep sending reminders for a tracking number, and was told that there was a "slip" in his possession somewhere, but I did wait until Friday (8 days after payment, 6 days after supposed shipment) to really start doubting whether it really was sent. In a case like this, isn't it up to the seller to really be up front and completely forthcoming?

not to stir the pot but....

rowen can certainly nominate danGAGT if he so chooses. he didn't have a smooth transaction with the guy and danGat doesn't sound like hes at all upset to begin with. danGAGTs reply "atleast i didn't rip you off" is kind of some dickhead shiet to say after you put someone through hell just for trying to buy a x-mas present. sorry but that commment was completely obnoxious and not a defense for being lazy and/or busy. he(daGAGT) lied about shipping the item and thats a big NO-NO when it comes to internet sales. if you get caught in a lie once, why would anyone believe anything you have to say?

he didn't communicate well and basically sold something he couldn't/didn't have time to sell. it sucks but sometimes things come up, like work, school, some random BS you can't avoid but not responding will piss anyone off especially an internet transaction...SS list or no SS list.

now to rowen,

well as much as you think you're in the right, i'd be just a bit annoyed with anyone who PM'ed me every single day asking the same thing. perhaps danGAGT was a bit annoyed(as i said i would be) and just blew you off because you were hounding him on a daily basis....who likes that crap? no one i know of?

he(danGAGT) is on the SS list for a reason, and you showing a bit a faith in the guy would'nt have hurt. sorry, but sending a PM a day to someone asking the same thing over and over and over again can get on anyones nerves...especially if he got other/more important crap to do like work.

so whos right? whos wrong?

both of you guys and neither one of you guys.

the #1 rule for a successful and smooth transaction is COMMUNICATION

rowen was more than communicative(in a annoying way) and showed a lack of faith for good reason. he was lied to about the item being shipped, and repeatedly lied to about getting a tracking number.

daGAGT wasn't communicative at all, nuff said there, that will kill just about any deal. a simple email(in a timely fashion) explaining the situation would've saved you and rowen a bunch of headaches over a rather simple transaction.

just my 2 cents.

not to stir the pot but....

rowen can certainly nominate danGAGT if he so chooses. he didn't have a smooth transaction with the guy and danGat doesn't sound like hes at all upset to begin with. danGAGTs reply "atleast i didn't rip you off" is kind of some dickhead shiet to say after you put someone through hell just for trying to buy a x-mas present. sorry but that commment was completely obnoxious and not a defense for being lazy and/or busy. he(daGAGT) lied about shipping the item and thats a big NO-NO when it comes to internet sales. if you get caught in a lie once, why would anyone believe anything you have to say?

he didn't communicate well and basically sold something he couldn't/didn't have time to sell. it sucks but sometimes things come up, like work, school, some random BS you can't avoid but not responding will piss anyone off especially an internet transaction...SS list or no SS list.

now to rowen,

well as much as you think you're in the right, i'd be just a bit annoyed with anyone who PM'ed me every single day asking the same thing. perhaps danGAGT was a bit annoyed(as i said i would be) and just blew you off because you were hounding him on a daily basis....who likes that crap? no one i know of?

he(danGAGT) is on the SS list for a reason, and you showing a bit a faith in the guy would'nt have hurt. sorry, but sending a PM a day to someone asking the same thing over and over and over again can get on anyones nerves...especially if he got other/more important crap to do like work.

so whos right? whos wrong?

both of you guys and neither one of you guys.

the #1 rule for a successful and smooth transaction is COMMUNICATION

rowen was more than communicative(in a annoying way) and showed a lack of faith for good reason. he was lied to about the item being shipped, and repeatedly lied to about getting a tracking number.

daGAGT wasn't communicative at all, nuff said there, that will kill just about any deal. a simple email(in a timely fashion) explaining the situation would've saved you and rowen a bunch of headaches over a rather simple transaction.

just my 2 cents.

I don't feel like it was bad enough for blacklisting, I thought he was polite in his response, and many others here have had transactions no problem... I personally didn't think a pm a day was really that bad... in one of the early PMs he said he had forgotten so I thought it was better to remind him. That's more of a personal experience thing; I can sometimes forget if I'm not reminded every now and again.

However, what bothered me the most was that I thought it had shipped, so obviously I needed to tracking number so i can make arrangements for its arrival. Dealing with the post office can be complicated, and I wanted to make sure I got the slip before the item actually showed up at my doorstep completely unattended. The post office sometimes decides at random whether to just leave boxes on my doorstep or not, and this isn't something I want to have lost. From my experience, sending something via USPS priority usually takes under a week across country... as more days passed I got more desperate to find out that tracking number.

Also, I don't know if it's something to be upset over in particular, but there was no attempt to try to get the item to me at all; did he really want to sell the item, or was he holding onto the money while he was thinking about it? He just refunded without saying anything. If he had even shipped today or Saturday it would have gotten here in time for Christmas, wouldn't it? I'm left doubting whether he was fine with the transaction after agreeing to a price with me.

well atleast you guys aren't flaming each other so thats a good thing. i thought i'd get flamed for sharing my opinion...it happens all the time. :p

i totally get the whole timing the USPS and the x-mas gift. what good is the surprise if little mans gonna see(and probably open) the package before you get a chance to stash it? or atleast wrap it.

like most deals gone bad, its usually comes down to communication. and as a general rule, and i can't say this enough, but never say you shipped the item when you haven't shipped the item. if you lie about that, the other party will think you're lying about everything(with good reason) and the paranoia juices start to flow into the crainum.

anyhoo, just chalk this up as a misunderstanding and be nice to one another. :)

• 4 weeks later...

gamestop

sold me a aniem box set supposidly 1/2 off for $30 which retailed for 20. meaning i paid 10 more then retail for somthing they priced at 3x retail and it was open. when they got the dvds bakc they looked at them and he was commenitng on dust on one dvd. i TOLD him i did not even take them out of the damn case. then when i told him the retail price was 20 he insisted that i only paid 30. get a clue. 30 is more then 20 and that was with 1/2 off their price..

do not fall for their gimmics. their morons.

ALi

Edited by Ali Sama