Mw Blacklist

Dangard Ace

@eevli.....So you are out $270 and you are just going to say "whatevs?".....at this point if the seller will not refund your money or some agreed upon amount...your only option is to pursue this criminally....I have said that at least a couple of times already....the next step is all yours...or the issue just goes away...

Unless @alto-23 can provide some proof that he did send you a refund, then I guess others here should take note of what he has done to you...

Finally, I have said this before and I will say it again.....

POSTAL INSURANCE IS PROTECTION FOR THE SELLER, THIS IS THE SELLER'S COST.....

PAYPAL "GOODS and SERVICES" PAYMENTS PROVIDE ALL THE PROTECTION YOU WILL NEED AS A BUYER, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR POSTAL INSURANCE, YOU PAY THE SELLER HIS PAYPAL FEE, THIS IS THE BUYER'S COST...IT IS WHAT IT IS.....AGREE WITH IT OT NOT, THIS TRANSACTION BETWEEN eevli and alto-23 demonstrates this is the way to go to avoid this kind of nonsense.....

Alto-23 did not buy postal insurance to cover his loss.....eevli did not use a "goods and services" paypal payment.....the outcome is thus totally dependent on dealing with a seller who will do the right thing if something goes wrong.....you do not want to willingly place yourself in that position....to avoid a transaction going the way this one did...just approach any transaction as strictly a business transaction to avoid any problems....AND KNOW HOW TO USE THE TOOLS YOU ARE USING FOR THESE TRANSACTIONS...know the Shipper's rules and know the Paypal or Credit Card rules you are using to facilitate your payments.....when you use these tools, you are essentially agreeing to abide by them, so know what you are agreeing to!

In short....

Sellers, CYA and buy the postal insurance...

Buyers, use a Paypal goods and services payment and pay the Paypal fee to the seller

This @sqidd buyer messaged me this:

"I'm not trying to be dicky here. Just shooting you a note from my and possibly other people's perspective.

When I saw you saw you ad posted I thought cool, that's on my must have list. The first thing I did was search the secondary market to see how your price stacked up. The conclusion. You're price isn't a bad price. But it's at bast fair market. There are a couple available out there at the same price or a little less that have never been transformed. If you're looking to sell with any expediency you're going to have to find someone who doesn't know how to search the secondary market.

I'm not suggesting you drop your price. Just showing you another angle. At the end of the day something is worth as much as someone will pay for it. There is probably a buyer out there for you."

Then he messages me this after saying he would take the item.

" Crap man, bad timing. I just had some big dollar problems come up yesterday. Sorry my man. "

Stay away from this guy. Then I notice he is buying another item from another seller. What an a-hole. If you changed your mind, that's fine. Don't be a dick about it. And don't write these condescending PM like I owe you anything on the price @sqidd

Edited by CeramicDragon

40 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

"I'm not trying to be dicky here. Just shooting you a note from my and possibly other people's perspective.

When I saw you saw you ad posted I thought cool, that's on my must have list. The first thing I did was search the secondary market to see how your price stacked up. The conclusion. You're price isn't a bad price. But it's at bast fair market. There are a couple available out there at the same price or a little less that have never been transformed. If you're looking to sell with any expediency you're going to have to find someone who doesn't know how to search the secondary market.

I'm not suggesting you drop your price. Just showing you another angle. At the end of the day something is worth as much as someone will pay for it. There is probably a buyer out there for you."

" Crap man, bad timing. I just had some big dollar problems come up yesterday. Sorry my man. "

Stay away from this guy. Then I notice he is buying another item from another seller. What an a-hole. If you changed your mind, that's fine. Don't be a dick about it. And don't write these condescending PM like I owe you anything on the price @sqidd

@CeramicDragon I also had a bad experience with @sqidd when he came and posted on my sale about my price being too high. I ended up taking the sale down.

At least he PM'd you! If nothing else a very poor example of proper etiquette. If you don't like someone's sale just move on.  

35 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

LOL....the rules on MW state if you have an issue with pricing...do it on PM!  So apparently sqidd did exactly what he is supposed to do.

There is no reason for you to accept anything sqidd tells you in PM...if you are that offended by his unsolicited comments...block him from contacting you in the future.

Unless he specifically asked you to "hold" something for him, no harm no foul was done to you...other than apparently hurting your feelings?  Sh!t happens and/or no one is obligated to sell you anything or obligated to buy anything from you.  No transaction is official until goods and payments are exchanged.  Anything before that is just "tire kicking".

Take a read at what is happening or has happened between alto-23 and eevli....you have nothing to complain about regarding the events you are describing.

Also, PM means PRIVATE MESSAGE.........so KEEP IT PRIVATE......no one here is interested in hearsay from either party, especially from transactions that never were completed.

1 minute ago, jvmacross said:

LOL....the rules on MW state if you have an issue with pricing...do it on PM!  So apparently sqidd did exactly what he is supposed to do.

There is no reason for you to accept anything sqidd tells you in PM...if you are that offended by his unsolicited comments...block him from contacting you in the future.

Unless he specifically asked you to "hold" something for him, no harm no foul was done to you...other than apparently hurting your feelings?  Sh!t happens and/or no one is obligated to sell you anything or obligated to buy anything from you.  No transaction is official until goods and payments are exchanged.  Anything before that is just "tire kicking".

Take a read at what is happening or has happened between alto-23 and eevli....you have nothing to complain about regarding the events you are describing.

Also, PM means PRIVATE MESSAGE.........so KEEP IT PRIVATE......no one here is interested in hearsay from either party, especially from transactions that never were completed.

I just want other people to know about this guy. The way he wrote that PM, he's an a-hole. If you don't like the price, no need to comment on it. He didn't hurt my feelings at all. I am a 41 year old man and I don't have time to deal with anyone's BS. @jvmacrossYou sound like a dick too.

19 minutes ago, eevli said:

@CeramicDragon I also had a bad experience with @sqidd when he came and posted on my sale about my price being too high. I ended up taking the sale down.

At least he PM'd you! If nothing else a very poor example of proper etiquette. If you don't like someone's sale just move on.  

I didn't post up about the price being too high. I posted up that it wasn't very community like of you to ask the same amount for something on eBay as you were selling it to your MW brothers for. The end result of your pricing was that you were willing to net less money from a stranger on eBay than a member of this forum and how that wasn't very "brotherly" of you. Others commented on how they knew where I was coming from.

I never suggested you were asking too much money. The point was the MW community and your relationship with it.

Edited by sqidd

9 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

I just want other people to know about this guy. The way he wrote that PM, he's an a-hole. If you don't like the price, no need to comment on it. He didn't hurt my feelings at all. I am a 41 year old man and I don't have time to deal with anyone's BS. @jvmacrossYou sound like a dick too.

41, eh?  Never too old to learn something new boy...like maybe the rules of this forum that you want to use to sell your "toys"? 

001.jpg

8 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I didn't post up about the price being too high. I posted up that it wasn't very community like of you to ask the same amount for something on eBay as you were selling it to your MW brothers for. The end result of your pricing was that you were willing to net less money from a stranger on eBay than a member of this forum and how that wasn't very "brotherly" of you. Others commented on how they knew where I was coming from.

I never suggested you were asking too much money. The point was the MW community and your relationship with it.

We negotiated on the price and yet you backed out. crap happens, and that's fine. Or you changed your mind. Great. I want to expose you for all the tire kicking you do so everyone else is aware. You will make an excuse if you change your mind or not even answer PM's. How old are you? If you are 20 years old, then that makes sense.

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

@sqidd next time move on. Don't come in and repeatedly explain on my sale how you think I should price mine or ANYONE'S items. It's none of your business to tell me how to price items I am selling. It isn't.  It is RUDE. I guess someone has to tell you that.

1 minute ago, eevli said:

@sqidd next time move on. Don't come in and repeatedly explain on my sale how you think I should price mine or ANYONE'S items. It's none of your business to tell me how to price items I am selling. It isn't.  It is RUDE. I guess someone has to tell you that.

Amen! It doesn't matter how many posts you have on this site.

1 minute ago, CeramicDragon said:

Amen! It doesn't matter how many posts you have on this site.

Seriously. And don't question my loyalty or WHATEVER YOU THINK about me and this community. You don't know me.

"Others commented on how they knew where I was coming from." There was NO ONE who stated they knew where you were coming from. The closest thing to that was one person posted "@sqidd Nothing wrong with your logic but, if you're interested you should have a conversation with him in PM. It's not good manners to argue price in a person's sale thread. "

AGAIN someone saying to knock it off. Just relax man. It's toys. If you can't afford them be patient. Watch the market. You will eventually find it for a cheaper price.

1 minute ago, CeramicDragon said:

We negotiated on the price and yet you backed out. crap happens, and that's fine. Or you changed your mind. Great. I want to expose you for all the tire kicking you do so everyone else is aware. You will make an excuse if you change your mind or not even answer PM's. How old are you? If you are 20 years old, then that makes sense.

I'll go through this point by point:

We never met on a price. There was nothing to back out of. Would you like me to post a screen shot?

Tire kicker, that's rich. There are about 20 people on here that will attest that I'm anything but. I've dropped $36.000 on toys since August 19th. A good amount from members here. If I'm a tire kicker, what is everyone else?

I answered your PM's. Would you like me to post a screen shot?

I'm almost 50 kiddo.

Seriously. And don't question my loyalty or WHATEVER YOU THINK about me and this community. You don't know me.

"Others commented on how they knew where I was coming from." There was NO ONE who stated they knew where you were coming from. The closest thing to that was one person posted "@sqidd Nothing wrong with your logic but, if you're interested you should have a conversation with him in PM. It's not good manners to argue price in a person's sale thread. "

AGAIN someone saying to knock it off. Just relax man. It's toys. If you can't afford them be patient. Watch the market. You will eventually find it for a cheaper price.

I'm sorry I posted that stuff in your thread. I should have PM'd you. That was wrong and my mistake.

28 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'll go through this point by point:

We never met on a price. There was nothing to back out of. Would you like me to post a screen shot?

Tire kicker, that's rich. There are about 20 people on here that will attest that I'm anything but. I've dropped $36.000 on toys since August 19th. A good amount from members here. If I'm a tire kicker, what is everyone else?

I answered your PM's. Would you like me to post a screen shot?

I'm almost 50 kiddo.

"I'm not suggesting that this is what it's worth. It's just what it's worth to me. $250 shipped in CONUS +4% PP fees.

Thanks

Jason"

So we agreed to that price. This guy is full of crap folks.

6 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

"I'm not suggesting that this is what it's worth. It's just what it's worth to me. $250 shipped in CONUS +4% PP fees.

Thanks

Jason"

So we agreed to that price. This guy is full of crap folks.

You left out the PM after that where I changed my offer to $250 straight. No PP fees.

And again, no one owes anyone anything until money changes hands.

Any time you want me to post those screen shots, let me know.;)

15 minutes ago, sqidd said:

You left out the PM after that where I changed my offer to $250 straight. No PP fees.

And again, no one owes anyone anything until money changes hands.

Any time you want me to post those screen shots, let me know.;)

If you're 48 and you got money probs don't buy pricey toy jet jockey.

I don't have money problems. I had a big dollar business surprise. There is a big difference.

You asked me in a PM to lay off. I said I would, and I did. And I just publicly apologized and took responsibility for posting what I did in your post. If that is not good enough for you, you can't be pleased. Feel free to keep posting. I dropping you off my radar.

12 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

Stop cherry picking. We can solve this with me posting screen shots. Cl;early something you don't want me to do. And I won't because that's not cool without your consent.

You're dropping off my radar too. You clearly are more interested in playing the victim than showing the truth. 

Alrighty.  I see the alto problem.   Money and toy should not be with one of the parties.  Buyer should be getting refunded money as promised or seller goes on blacklist.  

re:squid. Price arguments are strictly pm. No discussions or negotiations in the sellers thread.   Until money has exchanged hands there is no transaction, no deal.  

Does that suck for the seller?  Yes.   We’ve all been there.   Move onto the next buyer.  

2 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

Alrighty.  I see the alto problem.   Money and toy should not be with one of the parties.  Buyer should be getting refunded money as promised or seller goes on blacklist.  

re:squid. Price arguments are strictly pm. No discussions or negotiations in the sellers thread.   Until money has exchanged hands there is no transaction, no deal.  

Does that suck for the seller?  Yes.   We’ve all been there.   Move onto the next buyer.  

This is true.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:50 AM, eevli said:

@EXO

@jvmacross
@jenius
@dafob
@jrhudson311

This person has taken from me $240

I purchased 3 items in one sale.
Yamato launch stand (blue)
Yamato Sound Booster for VF-19Kai - This was described to have an issue with two of the three pegs. I understood that and knew what I was buying.

Yamato VF-19Kai - This was to be in working order but when received was found to have the shoulder area where the speakers fold out to have been broken off.

7QVdLcQ9_UnjjKCgE20Mwplwr3-r41qWUcNeeQIyn16qK_0kuFwKHAaQ8nVcCkfP7RKxLayVQXoiq2WyGvIDFwfQ198UFeNESPbOByrzlg4TQyNOV-rm3-zt3xfkFn4_BKePb5lFqauYaoOKska7iQLwYdDMK8IDvi9WrzRrVG9YEWiNqn1f9-M2MUOlL7b0G0qIlsamLRoD_J-d6IK0z1Fc3f6aq7b2CcGPQxu8n1SGrOH67wYpEmUPlP-8KSpEQEmDDd3CN-_ba7JgkucxwZgYxu8eMTl7daYO07XwgbEKeIRiBWwioFXCO_ZQEw1KAoitw02kpiphyfjWs1IVqey6pojSmwmL6UeYuE2b2KiiI8zMrE-lb6rQTMc0iZMKjdeTYUq6hLLq91rB0EonvVsP5idBKzI-dHZMnYAB6EfJguf3e9tB1P78GV_B_zM-JsRBg_l9D6BcJT4QOx5ebBfHXv6tVxyrdDfe1ZWcFRES75loSnkHy1y5Nv038GFSfJtAClI67Xb9a4SZFAFIzRCUoCbFY1Nu-2Pbivj_GxenxdveHBuzVdnHYwsvOvTKvBeCvD_J-UuTltoU64-emIMJEWRbDSOetEX06gHxCvNKDX1_fgqacPaFYFQmZVY0Mjx2d5ruqMXpQCzJc9LlgeeJkuHXYv7upImejnTx7bcg7wOj-pPfiKM=w703-h937-no

NDRKga1cfs1tQoTE5d00hx5Hk_XBAYBe2mpncGVC3WkBEvZ3ShtgfJsf15MY7wRm8fpzuYAfJncSD2XA-EspIrdfBh1dA5daE2unStgeh4-Ekq4EPSpUcpTGKa40tNi6cHoN16byqOF6HCVyp1rGbCKydr8PkCDuvB6OOIsg5T4oP5nca90pG8BR89MzxgG8z-a6F8IAN_cbwxnKl5L7sPMTiM3DoGRy4JJQbhyWcBR2BPjGi4labgPxfxFCBa0cJqEEBGZgXQYCrUexWWoNGOFeh_KIOTU7bFRi4V8dnfD7ZDSxGy5DQdia4d3DbGAQoz7aVsU7v7Q_RKKOufF7Hu1Vaxkxxm9o7k0xetRYu29hTlw3FVYnRhkqmumyBoJqNj7YxLOMEF6vIXSGAyCY_95pM_FogsJg850jb37cSH0TlRYKtM2YY8ioGd2tALGJTZl_TKMAFgY50FSklDGG7bz-B5nUuaIaPNL8w9petW2Dsklh757hQVpI4tv3Zy-YLwTirtSatt9jfrJCmc4fbsxXO6aVCDHU_ga-bafcbfRS9M-MAm9T4kvX0qcyFd2YYFXfO73AoaO8R7XKPK85hTxpKWxZuhNYXCBvYr644OQM8Q48Y67Ao0ywIFIToIOfA3F7KYc-YxwuetY-UpdzroVw057lBK8fE3aFNQwJVrAgzrnmRfsaPHw=w703-h937-no

This seller had me ship all of this back and now has all items and the money.

I allowed him an additional week to refund my money. He has not done so.

This seller should not be dealt with on any sales. 

He currently is attempting to sell an Arad 31 along with Armor: 

Please ban this user as he has now taken my money and his toys with no recourse. 

Just responded to his PayPal claim for money he got his money back. Eli Stratton Putting out my info on a website without my permission is illegal. It’s called doxing, remove or ill post the unboxing video and various messages seeing how difficult of a person you are to deal with. 
thank you and have a nice day

Edited by Alto-23

@Alto-23 I have been extremely easy to deal with. Here we are weeks after.

I am removing your info as requested due to the refund which I asked you for of $200 which goes even further to show how reasonable I have been. Thank you for finally refunding after repeatedly having to ask.

16 minutes ago, eevli said:

@Alto-23 I have been extremely easy to deal with. Here we are weeks after.

I am removing your info as requested due to the refund which I asked you for of $200 which goes even further to show how reasonable I have been. Thank you for finally refunding after repeatedly having to ask.

I need you to understand what you did was illegal my info was on the internet for a few days. You did a cyber crime and I have to change my number already. Don’t be surprised if I send you a lawsuit for damages to my properties. I have your info I’ll be looking forward to the case. 

Time to time I check my notifications for this thread. One thing for sure I’ve leaned from this drama is to stay away from both you. Airing your dirty laundry here did not help both of your causes. Getting the mods involved through pm and patience I think would have resolved this issue.

Good luck to both of you on your future endeavors. :ph34r:

I don’t readB)). I hope you were referring to the other party. I don’t think the mods will intervene  until called upon. We are all adults here at least, I hope. 

and I’m not a mod. Just giving my two cents in the 5min break I have.

Edited by Kicker773

Please start using PM for direct discussions between each other on this, keep the blacklist thread for people who actually steal your money without delivering the goods.
Stuff happens, things get delayed, people back out of deals whatever. This is not our full time job and we are not Amazon, so expect things to not go perfect everytime. Hell I was trying to go to the post office today at lunch but could not get out. 
Please think twice before posting, not everything requires a comeback response.

Thanks for not replying and just letting this thread air out for a couple days

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

Just letting the community know to give any sites with "service1@vinayotap.com" a wide berth.  Specifically www.ltvxyonline.com and www.wainershop.com (both appear to have Macross items).  It looks like any site with this contact email at the bottom is engaging in some pretty shady tactics:

• Site looks legit with the proper SSL certificates
  • Order an item at a great price (great, not unbelievable or insane)
  • get a legit order confirmation email
  • Wait a reasonable amount of time, which for me was only a few weeks
  • Receive a small padded bag with a necklace

Search that email address above and you'll see other experiences are identical.

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 10:37 AM, jvmacross said:

@eevli.....So you are out $270 and you are just going to say "whatevs?".....at this point if the seller will not refund your money or some agreed upon amount...your only option is to pursue this criminally....I have said that at least a couple of times already....the next step is all yours...or the issue just goes away...

Unless @alto-23 can provide some proof that he did send you a refund, then I guess others here should take note of what he has done to you...

Finally, I have said this before and I will say it again.....

POSTAL INSURANCE IS PROTECTION FOR THE SELLER, THIS IS THE SELLER'S COST.....

PAYPAL "GOODS and SERVICES" PAYMENTS PROVIDE ALL THE PROTECTION YOU WILL NEED AS A BUYER, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR POSTAL INSURANCE, YOU PAY THE SELLER HIS PAYPAL FEE, THIS IS THE BUYER'S COST...IT IS WHAT IT IS.....AGREE WITH IT OT NOT, THIS TRANSACTION BETWEEN eevli and alto-23 demonstrates this is the way to go to avoid this kind of nonsense.....

Alto-23 did not buy postal insurance to cover his loss.....eevli did not use a "goods and services" paypal payment.....the outcome is thus totally dependent on dealing with a seller who will do the right thing if something goes wrong.....you do not want to willingly place yourself in that position....to avoid a transaction going the way this one did...just approach any transaction as strictly a business transaction to avoid any problems....AND KNOW HOW TO USE THE TOOLS YOU ARE USING FOR THESE TRANSACTIONS...know the Shipper's rules and know the Paypal or Credit Card rules you are using to facilitate your payments.....when you use these tools, you are essentially agreeing to abide by them, so know what you are agreeing to!

In short....

Sellers, CYA and buy the postal insurance...

Buyers, use a Paypal goods and services payment and pay the Paypal fee to the seller

What is Postal Insurance?    Can you pls elaborate on this (where one would get it from) and HOW it protects the Seller after the merchandise has been delivered to the Customer by the postal service? 

Edited by Arthurius

29 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

What is Postal Insurance?    Can you pls elaborate on this (where one would get it from) and HOW it protects the Seller after the merchandise has been delivered to the Customer by the postal service? 

For USPS, postal insurance is an add-on feature that the sender can purchase.  https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

Note that packages shipped via USPS' Priority Mail already include up to $50 of insurance. You also have the option of paying for extra insurance on top of this, up to the value of the item being shipped. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

For USPS, postal insurance is an add-on feature that the sender can purchase.  https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

Note that packages shipped via USPS' Priority Mail already include up to $50 of insurance. You also have the option of paying for extra insurance on top of this, up to the value of the item being shipped. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

I do this all the time for my peace of mind. I do buy extra insurance to cover the item just in case there will be a problem down the line. And yes, as @jvmacross pointed out prior, this is a seller's cost.