Mw Blacklist

Dangard Ace

Sellers can no longer leave Negative feedback. Buyers can extort you (the e in eBay is for "extortion"). Buyers can leave YOU negative feedback. As a seller, eBay does not give a shyt about you.

Why is it like that, now? I mean, what's the logic or lack of behind this?

Why is it like that, now? I mean, what's the logic or lack of behind this?

eBay is competing against amazon market place.

On Amazon market place, seller cannot block or even leave feedback to the buyer, but buyer can leave feedback for the seller. Kind of like how eBay is now.

Since eBay has been losing sales to Amazon, eBay simply want to give buyer on eBay the same level of security and protection as you would get by shopping from Amazon.

Amazon has this thing called A to Z satisfaction guarantee. The seller is always at the mercy of the buyer, including allowing 100% refund of an item that's broken due to user "handling". Amazon expect sellers to mimic the same customer service level as Amazon itself.

P.S. Anyone know if I can nail him with negative FB without getting retaliated against?

Why don't you just block him from bidding on your stuff?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am wondering if anyone have updated opinion of TISINC99 (since TISINC, is still blacklisted)... I wanted to order the Gunsniper from their Amazon store.

Why not try Hobby Link Japan ? Looks like you could get it through them for about 1/2 price as the Amazon one, even with international shipping. Amazon product description is almost a word for word copy of the HLJ one, too.

Edited by Jefuemon

I am wondering if anyone have updated opinion of TISINC99 (since TISINC, is still blacklisted)... I wanted to order the Gunsniper from their Amazon store.

If you want to risk it go ahead. But don't take my word for it. Just check out their ebay feedback on ebay under the alias toysdiscountstore. Most of the problems are sooo preventable. Wrong shipping address, not in stock, shipped only one item, damaged item, opened item etc. Every month there is over 10 negative feedbacks given to them. By the way they take advantage of shipping costs. Paid 60USD but the weighbill stated 15USD.

You have been warned. ;)

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=toys-discount-store&iid=250752041856&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=30&_trkparms=negative_30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd drop in and just rant about some recent transactions... I've been on the hunt for a Super Hikaru VF-1J recently, and placed two orders with online sellers (once on Sears.com and once through Newegg.com). Both listed the valk as IN STOCK, yet shortly after placing my order, I find out neither seller had the valk in stock, my account had already been debited, and despite getting a "refund", I have to sit for at least a week now because f*cking Paypal has to wait to receive the money from my bank before I can get the funds back. Add on top of that time frame the amount of time it takes for the funds to go back to my bank FROM paypal, and that's almost 2 weeks that I have to deal with having almost $400 less in my account, all because a*shole stores falsely advert stuff as being in stock. So, in short, I'd like to officially blacklist lame sellers who don't update their sh*t, and Paypal for playing the refund okie doke with my money. :angry:

EDIT: 5 total attempts to buy the VF-1J now from online retailers listing it as "In Stock"... 5 total cancellations and refunds due to the item being out of stock. I'm now waiting on close to $600 in refunds through paypal. F*CK THIS SH*T!!! argh.

Edited by ultraman zoffy

Thought I'd drop in and just rant about some recent transactions... I've been on the hunt for a Super Hikaru VF-1J recently, and placed two orders with online sellers (once on Sears.com and once through Newegg.com). Both listed the valk as IN STOCK, yet shortly after placing my order, I find out neither seller had the valk in stock, my account had already been debited, and despite getting a "refund", I have to sit for at least a week now because f*cking Paypal has to wait to receive the money from my bank before I can get the funds back. Add on top of that time frame the amount of time it takes for the funds to go back to my bank FROM paypal, and that's almost 2 weeks that I have to deal with having almost $400 less in my account, all because a*shole stores falsely advert stuff as being in stock. So, in short, I'd like to officially blacklist lame sellers who don't update their sh*t, and Paypal for playing the refund okie doke with my money. :angry:

EDIT: 5 total attempts to buy the VF-1J now from online retailers listing it as "In Stock"... 5 total cancellations and refunds due to the item being out of stock. I'm now waiting on close to $600 in refunds through paypal. F*CK THIS SH*T!!! argh.

They are likely to be the same seller, just selling the not-in-stock item through different venues.

The same seller is probably selling the same thing on buy.com, amazon and ebay as well.

BEWARE ON EBAY:

Seller: Takatoku (aka Lake Chan)

This guy is as shifty as they come, he will try and coax you with "FREE GIFTS" ...basically crap no one wants. He will play this card to guilt trip you into taking his terms, as ridiculous as they can get.

I purchased 3 items from this guy. 2 of the three seemed fine as much as I was able to tell. The 3r item was a Takatoku Super VF-1S. It turned out to have a Bandai VF-1S in the box. Since he told me this was a Takatoku all the way, I wanted a refund of my $350.00 He offered to send me $10.00 back..I refused, then he offered $30.00 off if I buy something else from him....yea, like that was going to fix the problem...then he wanted me to send him the VF so he can have one of his buddies change the plate that says "Bandai" to with another back plate that reads takatoku....I refused, then he tried to play the victim and dragged out a drama about how he gave me all kinds of free crap I never asked for...and said I was taking advantage of him....then he goes on to tell me how all his seller friends tell him that he is "being too honest"...yea, I'm like what???? So honesty isn't the way to go in this dude's circle of shifty sellers.

I got paypal to get this guy to refund my money so now I am posting to please beware of this guy. He now has the Takatoku VF-1S Super Valk on ebay. For all I know, this "MAY" be another Takatoky Super Valk. But it is too much of a coincidence that I returned the item ans all of a sudden he has one on same on ebay with a Takatoku back plate on it. Buy at your own risk!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_9565wt_1270

They are likely to be the same seller, just selling the not-in-stock item through different venues.

The same seller is probably selling the same thing on buy.com, amazon and ebay as well.

Same thing happened with me with YesAsia.com and ToysnJoys.com.. Ordered Bandai Origin of Valkyrie VF-1S and VF-1J from both these vendors and they could not not procure these toys. I ordered these back in December of 2011 and still nothing here in Feb or 2012. I Cancelled the orders and am awaiting my refunds. I asked them why the hell they would even advertise something they CLEARLY do NOT have in stock.....

Edited by raven029

Yeah, I hate Lake Chan, and the problem with him buying on eBay is he's always changing his user name so it's hard to ban him from buying from you. If he buys from you be prepared for similar levels of BS. "You didn't mention the box had a crease." Oh, I didn't? Well, there is a big picture of it, does that mean anything to you? Seriously, avoid this asshat.

i do not understand how/why Ebay does not suspend Lake Chan's account(s). he uses multiple accounts, bids on his own items and leaves himself feedback the instant the auction is over.

Many_Feedbacks is another one of his accounts that i am constanly getting emails from that say " i see you are interested in item xxx...look at my auctions, i offer similar items.

as shady as it gets.

Same thing happened with me with YesAsia.com and ToysnJoys.com.. Ordered Bandai Origin of Valkyrie VF-1S and VF-1J from both these vendors and they could not not procure these toys. I ordered these back in December of 2011 and still nothing here in Feb or 2012. I Cancelled the orders and am awaiting my refunds. I asked them why the hell they would even advertise something they CLEARLY do NOT have in stock.....

ToysnJoys is well known by Pokemon collectors for their horrible inventory accuracy. The same item is listed online and sold in their store, and they never bothered updating their online quantity to reflect sales in the store.

YesAsia.com is like many Rakuten store, a portion of items listed online aren't stock items, but are quantity that are "supposedly" to be available from their supplier.

ToysnJoys is well known by Pokemon collectors for their horrible inventory accuracy. The same item is listed online and sold in their store, and they never bothered updating their online quantity to reflect sales in the store.

I hear about that when I was in the market for Macross stuff, to ensure what I was ordering was still available I placed a phone call to them first. About half of what I wanted was actually in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear about that when I was in the market for Macross stuff, to ensure what I was ordering was still available I placed a phone call to them first. About half of what I wanted was actually in stock.

Avoid ToysNjoys like a STD. Horrid, absolutely horrid customer service. NOTHING on their website is in stock. They took my money, never sent the goods. I emailed, called, nothing. Terrible, atrocious seller.

i do not understand how/why Ebay does not suspend Lake Chan's account(s). he uses multiple accounts, bids on his own items and leaves himself feedback the instant the auction is over.

Many_Feedbacks is another one of his accounts that i am constanly getting emails from that say " i see you are interested in item xxx...look at my auctions, i offer similar items.

as shady as it gets.

This guy actually emailed me bitching about me posting about my HONEST experience with him. I guess one of his shifty friends on MW sent him my post...like I care, his buds are more than welcomed to send him this one too. He threatened to spray my email addy all over the net...I guess he never heard of email filters.lol

as shady as it gets.

As a Ebay Power seller, why Ebay doesn't take action against guys like this, one word...... Money. There are a number of sellers on ebay who deal in Militaria like I do who have numerous alias's, they shill bid, very deceptive listings and leave the occasional "No threat intended" email for you. yet as long as ebay gets there Listing, seller & Paypal fees, sellers like this Lake Chan will be around for awhile unless he really does something dumb.

Edited by 505thAirborne

• 2 weeks later...

TOYS N JOYS = AWFUL. Had 2 bad encounters. First time gave them the benefit of the doubt. Second time pissed me off. Communication was horrible and it seemed they had no clue what they were doing. I had to get either paypal or my credit card to put in a dispute each time to get my money back.

• 3 weeks later...

Well... there's always a first time. Nominating:

168 Dragon Trading

Currently working on the return/refund, so won't slag this newegg.com seller too bad until I see how it pans out. HOWEVER, it's so laughably ridiculous that I'm sharing the order itself for entertainment purposes.

Okay, so let's start with the ITEM DESCRIPTION and the IMAGE of said item:

480183_10150783320414254_507184253_11377432_1121613413_n.jpg577953_10150783320719254_507184253_11377434_2006570697_n.jpg

Description, image all legit looking... price obviously on the "too good to be true" side, but whatever... maybe the seller got a case that fell off the back of a Yamato delivery truck.

AND now, what arrived today(!):

564372_10150783326424254_507184253_11377467_1656818044_n.jpg

I'm a reasonable guy, and can understand an error or what have you, but G'DAMN, it's so far off from what was described that I can't help but laugh while at the same time be upset. So, thank you 168 Dragon Trading for giving me a good laugh after work... now send me an RMA number and give me my muthaf*cking money back. :p

**Updates: 168 Dragon Trading has been super communicative and straight up about the whole ordeal, and issued a full refund. Crisis averted, and I commend them for their honesty during the situation. Not sure if I'd order from them again, but I can say that they are cool about things when they f*ck up.**

Edited by ultraman zoffy

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd like to nominate adding www.ishop2go.com to the MW BlackList, because they really screwed over quite a bit of people on the renewal preorders of the YF-29. In their email, they stated, "We are sorry to tell your ordered item -

Bandai Macross Frontier DX Chogokin YF-29 Messiah Valkyrie Durandal

has been out of stock. It is because Bandai Japan has great shortage of this item, they did not produce enough products for us from selling. We only got 5 even order for more than 200 from them, some toy shop here cannot even got 1. Owning to this, we can deliver those available items according to the purchase date. Unfortunately, you are not in the first 5 buyers. " So, we had to pay up front, then we had to eat the Paypal fees for currency conversion from HKD to USD. And sadly, many people on this forum have voiced frustration with the preorders for the VF-171EX from this same website too.

• 3 weeks later...

A little word of warning on HoHotoys, they aren't exactly the most honest bunch. Over the last few months I purchased one thing from them and a friend purchased another. Both items were listed as being the more rare or deluxe version (limited edition metallic paint scheme and a toy with bonus parts) and we both received the basic models. I complained to Hohotoys and they didn't respond. So I had to go through the Paypal system to get my refund and they claimed it was an honest mistake and they just found descriptions and pictures on the Internet and used those. So, I got my refund and that worked out fine so ya know, no pitchforks or anything (but I'm out $10 in shipping). The sad thing is their eBay listing for the toy I bought is unchanged. So, even though they know they're selling the basic version they continue to show stock pictures of the toy with bonus parts and they state they are selling the toy with bonus parts. I myself have had fine transactions with them before, and I'd probably buy a toy from them that doesn't have various versions again, but I'll never trust them again when they say they have a limited or deluxe item.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't going to do this but I think I waited long enough.

Member: TSP

Name: Ying Hua Chow

Email: knife-edge@live.de

Commissioned him to do a kit for me. NO Communication since 5/14/2012. Told me he was going to send the kit back that he didn't get to finish and gave me a price but never a paypal address to send payment. Tried emailing him multiple times no avail. I'm tired. I'll take him off here as soon as he responds, but other than that this will stay up.

Edited by Kicker773

• 3 weeks later...

Got taken for a ride by Ebay seller Davesellingthings. He puts up preorders, then goes through the trouble of telling you the shipment is in and provides you a legit tracking number, but never actually delivers the box to the post office. He does just enough to string you along until you are outside the 45 day window to launch a case, so Ebay/Paypal will do nothing to help you out. This guy is a serious asswipe.

Got taken for a ride by Ebay seller Davesellingthings. He puts up preorders, then goes through the trouble of telling you the shipment is in and provides you a legit tracking number, but never actually delivers the box to the post office. He does just enough to string you along until you are outside the 45 day window to launch a case, so Ebay/Paypal will do nothing to help you out. This guy is a serious asswipe.

Have you tried to call your bank? I wonder if they can help.

PM'd you...

banks won't help when it comes to paypal or any other money service since it wasn't paypal or whoever that screwed you.

Exactly. I'm sticking to my usual sources for any future preorders from now on..... Looking at this guy's feedback fall, I'm not the only person he screwed on Macross toys. For those of you in the 45 day window, I suggest filing a claim before the window closes on you. You can always close it if he responds, but make sure that when you check the tracking number, it actually shows the package has been accepted by the PO.

banks won't help when it comes to paypal or any other money service since it wasn't paypal or whoever that screwed you.

But he does have the tracking that shows he never received the item, I would give it a shot and provide them with as much information as possible. It is fraud from his perspective.

But he does have the tracking that shows he never received the item, I would give it a shot and provide them with as much information as possible. It is fraud from his perspective.

yeah but here's what the bank will say, "we sent the money to paypal and paypal did what they said what they will do and sent the money to the other party. We're unable to prove that paypal did something wrong, we're very sorry, is there something else I can help you with today?"

He can try to get post office involved as a fraud case but the bank is going to be a dead end.

If you paid for insurance on your package you could try the Post Office as like eugimon suggested, also have you tried calling Paypal, sometimes a direct call with someone in charge can work wonders, even after 45 days they've been able to help me.