What Ever Happened To Shawn And Graham? Does Anyon

med96ben

Aboot's avatar is the best. No wait....Myk's is. Who the hell is that btw?

352460[/snapback]

I put a google link to her on the bottom of my 'sig.

Guys, c'mon. I'm in the top 10 posters list and usually post between 5 to 15 posts a day, sometimes more. It's not like I'm a lurker here.

And as Shin mentioned, I have a one and a half year old son, who takes up most of my available free time now.

Graham

351825[/snapback]

Quit lurking Graham! :D 4000+ posts and people wonder what happened to you? There's only one answer, most members put you on their ignore list. So stop offending everyone already. :p

seriously though, what kind of excuse is having a kid? Check your priorities man!

As for Shawn, they say he's 10 feet tall and shoots lightning out of his arse! :o

Quit lurking Graham!  :D  4000+ posts and people wonder what happened to you? There's only one answer, most members put you on their ignore list. So stop offending everyone already.  :p

352513[/snapback]

I actually have 4200+ posts on this forum, plus 2,800+ posts on the old MW forum, which gives me a combined total of over 7,000 posts. Ain't too many members can say they post that much. B))

And where's the fun in posting if I can't offend people every now and then? :p

Graham

As for Shawn, they say he's 10 feet tall and shoots lightning out of his arse! :o

352513[/snapback]

'Tis true. You don't want to be standing behind him. :D

Graham

352515[/snapback]

I suppose power goes out to his entire block when he takes a shower, too.

352513[/snapback]

'Tis true. You don't want to be standing behind him. :D

Graham

352515[/snapback]

I suppose power goes out to his entire block when he takes a shower, too.

352532[/snapback]

I hear there's a light show when that happens.

I actually have 4200+ posts on this forum, plus 2,800+ posts on the old MW forum, which gives me a combined total of over 7,000 posts.

Graham

352518[/snapback]

I have 64 posts on this forum, and probably the same on the old MW forum.

I win.

Wait are we playing who has the most or who has the least?

All these issues were discuss before: there was a movement to make MW more self-supporting, like with donations or fund-raising-type system, but it was looking like it would have instituted a system of favorism for people who gave, there was debate on how to set it up, etc, and interest dropped. Admins are added on occassion, and Shawn hasn't felt compelled to add more. Graham doesn't have the ability to add new ones. A good way to prevent yourself from ever becoming one is by nominating yourself from the position. LURK MOAR PEOPLE!

A1, if you want updates, go to Macross Compendium. Otherwise, if you want to b1tch and moan about how certain pieces of media doesn't fit your "vision" or the "original creators' vision", you want to discuss every minute detail of the Macross series, or you want to debate about which new product is gay or now, well then you've come to the right place. This is definitely a nerd board, about a 20+ year-old anime and then some, thus a nerd board and all the extras that come with said boards - that is the reason for MacrossWorld's existance. Therefore by posting here we clearly are nerds, no doubt about it.

Oh and Shawn, I stabbled him. Then he tried to get away, so I broke his legs. He was still bleeding there, last time I checked, but I can't go back to that state so I'm not sure of what he's up to now.