CODE 3 MILLENIUM FALCON!!

CHAN

Whoa! That looks damned nice......have you taken it around the house for a spin?

How much did that cost? B)

Ones immortal soul, and the earnings of three years working as a prostitute!

Whoa! That looks damned nice......have you taken it around the house for a spin?

How much did that cost? B)

I think it cost $300 and it was too heavy to take it for a spin, nearly threw my back out when I first picked up the box. The whole friggin thing is diecast.

I think that thing is rather generic looking. The weathering has definately been overdone, in my opinion.  ;)

No, justpoorly dispersed...

I think it definitely looks better up close. But then again, I am a sucker for diecast, so it is a very biased view.

I think that thing is rather generic looking. The weathering has definately been overdone, in my opinion.  ;)

No, justpoorly dispersed...

I think it definitely looks better up close. But then again, I am a sucker for diecast, so it is a very biased view.

The exhaust ports(?) on top are over weathered, and the rest of the Falcon (especsially the radar dish and surrounding area) are practically factory fresh!

Chan,

Are there any other SW stuff from Code 3? Tie fighter, X-wing, etc?

I don't know man, I'm burnt out on buying Falcons. If Bandai can make one like they make the trek ships I think that be the best thing ever.

I do get a lot of chogokin stiff, but, I don't know, for 300 bucks the whole interior should be crafted in there. But thats just my opinion, if your happy, thats what matters.

Well, remember.. they had to replace the dish after ROTJ ;)

Well yeah, but I guess it depends on the era it was from, but the area arround the dish is too bright as well...

PS: who is that in your avatar?