Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I'd like to send a big shoutout to KirirK for the awesome trade! His communications were lightning fast, and he was more than willing to cooperate throughout the whole process. A GREAT guy to work with, and I'm glad to have gone through with the trade with him. Got my item in super good condition, and am enjoying it a LOT!Thanks so much KiriK! Made my first MWF transaction a grand success!

EDIT: Can't seem to get rid of the triple spacing :huh:

Edited by Archer

Major kudos to Axelay! Just got the decal today. The red is rich and deep, and the whole process from the communications to the shipping was super smooth and fast!

Thanks again!!

Just wanted to give props to nismoflip for my most recent purchase. The transaction went on as smooth as it can, the item came very well packaged and he just keeps in constant communication with the buyer. Anyone can buy with confidence with this guy. Thanks again, man!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a v1 Yamato VF-1D from jvmacross very nicely packaged, minimal shelf ware, no crumpled corners, valkyrie in mint condition, and good deal. I've been needing this one for a long time! and finally I have it. I may have to finish my V1 yamato collection after all :) now I'm only missing 3 valks.