Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

A little late but I wanted to combine as many as possible. I'd like to give;

+1 to Exo for a great deal on the Destroids T-shirt. It's a nightgown on her and pics will follow - who else has pink destroids? HA.

+1 to nukatsuka. I'd give a +2 if I could as he was patient and understanding when the USPS had his armor set floating around in the Pacific for 3 weeks.

+1 to jennety for a smooth armor transaction with great communication.

+1 to Sandman and hirohawa for smooth transactions.

Thanks to all.

I'd like to add my +1 for >EXO< and Macrossman. Bought valks from both, and both were super smooth excellent transactions.

I also sold a plastic model kit to RTJunkie, and that was a great transaction as well.

I completed fast easy transactions with a few MW'ers in the past couple of weeks:

• Graham
  • NinjaTaco
  • usagiz

+1's for all of them on communication, very good packaging and fast shipping.

All Excellent!

Edited by Valkyrie23

I had a perfect transaction with Obijuan. He's a truthworthy member that sent the purchased item with tracking and made sure that he's kept in contact with me until I received the item. Please include him in the Straight Shooter's list. He more than deserves it.

thank you.

Have had very pleasant, easy and quick transactions with the following buyers over the last 3 weeks:-

• gwfalcon.
  • Old Man.
  • Boyarque.
  • RT Junkie.
  • Valkyrie23.
  • sf648.
  • Kicker773.
  • Two Ducks.
  • Loop.
  • Los.
  • Stormshadow067.

Payment from all buyers was extremely quick and communication was clear and prompt. I would not hesitate to do business with any of them again.

Graham

Two thumbs up for Rabidweezil, properly packaged and very fast delivery as well excellent communication and fast at answering questions.

If I can find room on my bookcase I might just buy from again! Thanks again!! :D