Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I'd like to add Thor to this list. We completed some business about six months ago (yeah yeah - long story, aren't they all) and I was extremely pleased with our business. Prompt, concise communication, phenominal packaging, and an absolutely smooth transaction that resulted in a trouble free buy from him. It was a pleasure and I again apologize for the delay.

-Marvier, S.

Big thumbs up for "I collect stuff". Helped me get a toy I'd be wanting for a while. Great communication, great packing and shipping. The toy was just as described. Highly recommended.

I'd like to give a shout-out to MacrossMan. We just completed a large transaction. Everything went smoothly with great communication, and the item arrived promptly with no problems. You won't find a more stand-up guy to deal with.

Hats off to Bouncing Boy 77. Had a perfect transaction with him. Please add him to the straight shooters list if he isn't on it already. Thank you!!

A very warm thank you to EXO also, I had a perfect transaction with him. Please add him to the straight shooters list if he isn't on it already. Thanks!!

I've had one of the most pleasant transaction with MacrossMan. He was very thorough and kept me in the loop through the whole transaction. Don't hesitate to buy from him. Absolute straight shooter here.

thanks again!!

I had two great transactions with Hyperion728 and Space_Monkey. Items were just as described and in immaculate condition. Thank you so much!! Please list them in the straight shooter's list if they aren't already on there.

thank you.

ANOTHER excellent transaction from >EXO<. Got two sets of custom MOSPEADA parts. They came in a long time ago. So, yes, this is a late post, but it's been a while since I've been able to really play on line.

Just wanted to say thanks again! GREAT seller.