Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Great transaction with Mechtech, involving a Macross Plus game for the PSX. His communication was great, the item was accurately described and the game was shipped quickly and safely. Buy from this man!!!

another successful transaction with VALK009 A + + + +

I also leave an additional comment:

a few months ago VALK009 sold me a resin figure, when I recive it, by some error came without a leg. I wrote valk009 and he assumed the full responsibility and cost of the recast. for months he didn't find the leg in his house. then he try for 3 month to find some one who have the figure until to make the recast and he did. so I want to congratulate the responsibility and after-sales service of valk009.

Back on the scene after digging my collection out of storage. Noticed I'm not listed on the straight shooters list, though I know I've had some stand up deals follow through?

Anyways, on topic:

In July 2009, valkyrie312 sold me a kool custom VF-012.

Valiantknight always does right by me.

I would like to give major props to fifbeat. This guy is class, he is an excellent communicator. I received a 1/60 version 2 Max & Milia VF-1J set from him today and I am thoroughly impressed. Got my items in 3 days as promised. Will definitely do business with him again!

Edited by Loop

Props to these three guys:

1. Loop

2. bouncing boy77

3. Kanedas Bike

If I was into men, I'd date all three of you at the same time. Fast payers. Friendly. That's how smooth the transactions went with all three.