Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I want to nominate VALK009 for the Straight Shooter List. He hooked me up with a brand-new Max Q-Rau after I had posted a request for one in the Wanted forum. I wasn't really expecting any kind of response, but he not only contacted me, but snagged one for me out of Hong Kong WAY cheaper than any of the usual online channels sell them for. Then to top it all off, he shipped it EMS and it arrived today, along with the VF-1J MP I had been waiting for from Hobby Link Japan. Valk009 made my weekend!

Big thanks go out to briscojr84 for what may be the smoothest, fastest transaction I've ever had here on MacrossWorld. Bought a bunch of artbooks from him just two days ago and they've ALREADY arrived.

What a wonderful brother!!!

Pleasure to trade and make friends with you.

Will definitely continue support your selling in future.

Alex

And my apologies for forgetting to pack the Revoltechs :( Thanks for the two thumbs up anyways. Will ship you the Revoltechs asap.

Pete

mustang1 is a straight shooter, I just had a smooth transaction for a VF-1j 1/48. Good price, condition, shipping and description, what more could you want? He even refunded me $5 when he couldn't find the manual and sticker sheet, then mailed separately when he did find them. A+