Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Major plus for Impreszive and do not disturb! :) Still waiting for the things to arrive at my doorstep but the speed and care that they handle things are top notch ;) (bought my very first valks btw, figured something cheap to start off the collection would be a good idea)

A massive thanks to Impreszive :lol: . This member is great. Super communication, trustworthy, fast to ship, and great at packing items. No worries here. Would buy from again in a heartbeat. Thanks!

Edited by Ichiban

SHOUT OUT to my Ballchinian Brothern Macross Man for the ULTRA SWEET hookup on a Macross Stand. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME POSES WITH THIS!!! THANKS!!!

:ph34r:

OO

Just wanted to say thanks to TheLoneWolf for a great deal and fast shipping.

I'm gonna back you up on this one Al. TheLoneWolf just hooked me up with a SWEET deal on original Strike Armor and recast custom DYRL arm armor. IT IS AWESOME!!! THANKS Neil!!!

SUPER HUGE THANKS to MyClone and Gilermo for helping me out GREATLY with my Stike Hikaru collection. Both sellers had AWESOME communication and SUPER DUPER FAST shipping! THANKS GUYS!!!

I bought a VF-4 1/72 recast model from JLYC. All went good, great communication and great packaging. I would buy from him any time again.

10 out of 10

robodragon

Another one to do bissness with is the king of the monsters GODZILLA thanks for the 1/60 YF-19A. It may be chunky but I love the blue paint.

Massive thanks goes out to Macross Man for the killer deal on a 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru. VERY EXCITED to add this to my collection. THANKS!

Massive thanks goes out to Macross Man for the killer deal on a 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru. VERY EXCITED to add this to my collection. THANKS!

No problem bro. You know have always been more than generous in helping me get my hands on Macross related stuff. Always easy and pleasure dealing wih the Ryno!

OO

THANKS too Roy's Blues and DyNo for 1/48 DYRL and TV Hands! They are awesome and will be used ALOT! THANKS AGAIN!