Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Props go out to nathan_s82 for the super great deal and super duper quick shipment of a Macross Plus OVA DVD!!! THANKS.

:ph34r:

a big thanks to GLANE21

i wanted a drawing from him of miriya and her valk and i have to say it is fantastic

he was honest ans trust worthy, kept giving me updates each week and showing me scans on how he was progressing

i carnt thank him enugh as when i got it it cam well packed and the detail of the drawing is fantastic and i will be ordering another or more soon

i hope he get s a scan up of it somewhere on here

but again thankyou very much B))

I would like to thank http://www.over-drive-inc.com. for the wonderful transaction I had with them buying the new CM's legioss + tread set. OverDrive is a new seller in the online market and I would like to give a brief description of their service. First of all their prices are superb (i.e only $260 for the legioss set shipped) and their emails are very responsive. They shipped out my item lightening fast and just a few days after the set was released! They pack well, but I think they went a little overboard with the box being 3 times as large as the actual product's box. If OverDrive could keep this service up I'll be happy to shop with them again. Oh and by the way OverDrive made sure I would receive a pristine box as well. my hat goes off too you guys!

Would like to recommend Over-Drive Inc for their excellent deal for the legioss and tread. I think they are one of the best people to deal.

Another good addition to the number of good sellers that we have on MW.

Thanks Takashi!!

:lol::lol:

Edited by eyesonme78