Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

A big shout out to valkyrie13 who sent me a loose 1/48 Fokker and packed it so well that it was perfect when it got here!

Thanks! Now my Fokker collection is complete....(cue Dr Evil voice) Mooooohoooowaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!

I just finished an AMAZING deal with ICHIBOTO. His packaging ranks up there with my own, which makes me VERY VERY happy. A TERRIFIC trader. THANKS Ichiboto.

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

Another score for Chowser. He sold me a VF-IJ Hikaru with GBP armor and it was missing two greades/missels which I kew about and was no big deal. Well, after I got it and the transaction was over he found the missels and set them right off.

He didn't need to do it. I had already placed him o the list. Chowser is the finest kind of stand up guy!

Now if he would only sell me his Doyusha YF-19 Bronze........ :)

Both Major Tom and VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM are awesome to do business with. Great shipping for killer items. Thanks again to both.

Just wanted to say thanks to HIRIYU for fast communication and a MIB Angel Bird. A pleasure to do business with!

...And a hearty thanks to my man Al Bundy for a great straight-up trade on a VF-1J Hikaru. Solid transaction and great communication.