Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Props to Los (of Lost and Found Toys) for a very smooth transaction with fast shipping.

Thanks!

Edited by UN Spacy

Thank you Twin Moons Anime, I received notification about my valk on 05.09.2006, and noticed my VF0S thursday 05.11.2006 when the postal worker came in with a big box.

Though.... for some odd reason, like most other sellers in this forum, the package was child proof..., I was rather suprised when i opened the shipping box, that the bubble wrap was neat around the valk's box??? I could not for the sake of creating a mess, tear through that bubble wrap, because it was NEAT and had nice FOLDS.

Edited by Dangaioh

i would like to nominate jole727. he gave me a good deal on his goods and he was quick with his delivery. a good dealer to do business with. a very fair man and i give him two thumbs up. kyatsu :):D:lol::rolleyes:

have to give a shout out to LOS. i received the super stealth today and it took only two days to get to me from Tex (i am in los angeles). the total price for the super stealth is very good and i am just speechless about the speed of the delivery.

two thumbs up, kyatsu :):D:lol::rolleyes:;)B))

Thanks to TwinMoons for the 3 VF-OS and

Thanks to Neovafor the 3 VF-1J Super Stealth

Both provide Great Service every time

Thanks to LOS for fast shipping and great service! My new Super Stealth VF-1J looks great! He's a great asset to our site (and he's from the great state of Texas too!). :)

Edited by valkyrie312

oh lord... let me think who I fogot about metioning.

aaajin for an 11b w f/p for a friend

Veritas for much musha goodness and patience

Godzilla for a 1/48 stealth with f/p

I'm forgetting somebody I'm sure

Just finished a transaction with SaveRobotech. He picked up my plead for VF-19 and carried it through. This took a while, but was very worth it in the end. Communication was excellent. Final price of the 19A was fantastic and I'm very satisfied with the deal.

Here's a holler to Shangai.

This is the man, the legend.....

Sebastian

Give Sebastian an A+.

I'm not happy about the deal we agreed on.

I'm estatic.

Not only a good price, but awesome condition of the products as well. These things are brand spanking new.

No hesitations with buying from him again. Just don't tell him he's always selling everything underpriced. :lol: Great communication and patience. Friendly bloke. Two thumbs up.

He also gave me gifts. And this is my first purchase from him! I'm very appreciative. :)

Edited by kensei

like to thank UN Spacy for the Megatron Reissue it is perfect and it came very quickly.

thanks

chris

I've got to nominate Impreszive big time. He hooked me up with a seeker and 1D at an excellent price, with great communication, and even sent it by a faster shipping method than he charged me for, and threw in insurance for free. The Yammies are in excellent condition. Just an all around professional transaction. Thanks!