Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Gotta give thanks to Anasazi37 for the excellent work on the 1/48 VF-1D and Virgin Road stickers! Awesome job, as usual! Thanks again, Devin!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

snip312 belongs on the SSL! Smooth trade; maintained great communication in the long wait for the VF-1A Hikaru for VF-1A Cannon Fodder 1/48 Hikkie trade. Also very friendly to deal with, and always nice to meet a MW member in person :-)

Yeaah! My display case is now complete :-)

snip312 belongs on the SSL!  Smooth trade; maintained great communication in the long wait for the VF-1A Hikaru for VF-1A Cannon Fodder 1/48 Hikkie trade.  Also very friendly to deal with, and always nice to meet a MW member in person :-)

Yeaah!  My display case is now complete :-)

343453[/snapback]

Likewise, I hope you enjoy! thanks again~

snip

Like to add a shout out to DangardAce for a smooth transaction, and being uber-helpful on a transaction eaten by the Canadian post (which then resurfaced a while later, so I ended up with twice as many model kits and was more than happy to pay for all of them.)

Just want to give La Roy a mention.

I had a smooth transaction with him for a model kit.

He provided good communication, fast shipping and the item was packed very well!

Another thumb's up to Chowser for my new 1/60 Super Ostrich. Lightning shipping.

I would like to offer praise for two exceptional sellers on the Macross Forums:

Anasazi37

Kurt

They were extremely helpful and professional in helping create the "perfect" 1/48 Yamato for me. The services they offer are truly exceptional. The end result was fantastic, and it was no doubt a pleasing experience overall. I highly recommend them!

Regards,

Christian

Edited by kameraguy

Positive feedback for eBay seller mikec100uk. I won a Miria 3-piece figure set from him and it arrived safely from the UK to California in a week. In the interest of full disclosure: slight denting in one corner of the box. Not something I care about but if you're fussy about that sort of thing you might want to ask about extra packaging.

Kudos to nightmareB4macross - those 1/35 Legioss pilots kick @ss :)

Also more props for Kevin Lam @ Valkyrie-Exchange- 1/48 Fokker, 1/48 CF,1/48 Fast Packs, and 1/48 Milia all shipped FAST, neat and perfect.

To La Roy, Max 1/48 nice and quick , and in good packaging

Thanks guys!

Edited by Hikaru2

Thank you to Samurai-M

a great transaction and an excellent Vf-1a low viz :D

Top-notch seller.

Just want to add MRVALK excellent transaction had some great 1/60s for me Thanks

:):)

Edited by Macross73

Daysleeper for well packed parts I don't have a use for... yet :D

... and mojacko for a smooth transction

OH yeah... I want to give a huge shout out to somebody who's name might be "gene kang" from NJ who sent me some parts I've been looking for so long I forgot I was looking with the enclosed note reading

"you asked for this battle pod part many moons ago. I only found it the other day when I was cleaning up and it still had your name on it. Enjoy"

I am so used to calling everybody by their board names I forget real names and now I don't know who I should be nominating... anybody else have this problem :rolleyes: