Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

I'd like to request Guyver_1976 be added to the list.

I met him in person, and we chatted for a while. Right now, he only deals locally - meaning, within Europe - because of some bad experiences with particularly American buyers, involving the shipping costs.. but this is really a shame, because he's a genuine collector, more than willing to help out a fellow fan, easy-going, friendly, and a very honest seller. (Anyone who's willing to sell a MIB low-viz for less than $250 nowadays has more heart for the fandom than for financial gain.)

Nothing but praise. He definately deserves to be on there. :)

Just got my DYRL DVD today from Neova and I love it! (Watched it at home over lunch, and was late for work :p )

So add Neova to the SS List, fast delivery, great customer service, fine products!

Sean

Got my extra Grimrock figures and Love Hina complete dvd set from Twinmoons or tmpanime.com:

- Fast

- Fast!

- FAST!!!

- Ludicrous Speed!!! :blink:

Thumbs up for Twinmoons Anime! :lol:

Just got my (well, not actually MINE) 1/48 1A from chowyunskinny. Kool Kat, y'all. Shipped FAST. Gave me a huge box filled with popcorn and wrapped it up with bubble wrap on top of that. Responded to my emails and laughed at my stupid jokes too. :p Great guy.

Ri

Reiceved item from mslz22, was very well packed and is arrived berore than expected. He is a great seller. I can say the same thing about Valkfan (I've forgot to post here about him before and for this i apologize).

Edited by Bluedeath