Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, SoLoBoY said:

Thank you to @Kanedas Bike for my VR-052F! Great communication, fast shipping, and packed well.

Thank you @SoLoBoY ! The great communication certainly goes both ways and I hope you enjoy your new figure!

-b.

Great transaction with @Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX.

great communication, items arrived well packaged and as described.

I would like to add  plasticgoose very fast shipping, awesome communication, he went above and beyond to work with me. 

Edited by jorawar_b

35 minutes ago, Skull005 said:

Just got a VF-11B and VF-11C off @Shukenzero.  Items are exactly as described.  Perfect condition.  Received the package quickly from HK.  He even included a little gift for my baby girl.  Top notch guy!  Highly recommend.  

@Skull005 You’re welcome man! I also recommend this dude for his easy-going attitude, prompt payment and great convos. 

Just received my VF-1D from @F360. The box is in perfect condition.  Received the package super fast.  He is a great communicator and an overall class act. He gets my highest recommendation.

I was able to get a highly sought after valk that I thought I missed out on. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Gabe Q said:

Just received my VF-1D from @F360. The box is in perfect condition.  Received the package super fast.  He is a great communicator and an overall class act. He gets my highest recommendation.

I was able to get a highly sought after valk that I thought I missed out on. Thank you! 

@Gabe QYou’re welcome, glad I was able help...............  thx for making this a smooth transaction   :drinks:

Long past due and shout out to the following MW members for all the smooth transactions, excellent communications and each items was delivered well packed and fast! 

Thank you to : @Corrinald, @Skull One and @Rogueload