Mw Straight Shooters List

24 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

Bought a Yamato 1/48 from @sqidd - the valk arrived quickly and well packaged. Many thanks!

Thank you sir! Smooth transaction from beginning to end.:hail:

Awesome Transaction with @Max928! Great shipping excellent communicator.  Stand up Dude.

Mike

Edited by Golden Arms

+1 for Corrinald! It was raining bad when the package he sent arrived, thankfully he taped up the box and fully wrapped up the DX is air bubbles, so it was bone dry when I opened it. He knows how to pack merch! :yahoo:

1 minute ago, vladykins said:

Thanks to @Alphahorizon for the HMR goodies. Came quickly and was packed very well!

Thank you good Sir! I want to give a shout out to @vladykins, prompt payment and great communication throughout the entire process. I hope you get to have some fun with the HMR!

DANG Sorry @Pontus. Didn't scroll high enough up. Huge thanks and +1. Great buyer and solid comms throughout the entire process. I saw the images you posted...Cant look back. I am set on a few new things in life. But I intend to maintain my 1/48 DX collection. As well as my Premium Macross Zero line I have. Those birds are cool IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge thanks and highest props to @RedComet for hooking a brother up!!!

He generously passed over his order for a popular item that I've been searching for but kept missing. A true gentleman and scholar! :hail: