Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

• 2 weeks later...

Big shout out to @RedCometfor a really nice custom Bandai DX Chogokin Max VF-1S!!! It's extremely well done and easily lands in my top 5 favorite Valkyrie toys.

The transaction was outstanding with great communication from start to finish. 

Cheers,

-b.

15 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Big shout out to @RedCometfor a really nice custom Bandai DX Chogokin Max VF-1S!!! It's extremely well done and easily lands in my top 5 favorite Valkyrie toys.

The transaction was outstanding with great communication from start to finish. 

Cheers,

-b.

How have I not seen pics of this?:rolleyes:

On 11/30/2020 at 9:18 PM, sqidd said:

How have I not seen pics of this?:rolleyes:

Mostly because I'm terrible at taking pics, usually why I don't blast the boards with recent purchase posts and the like. But I'll get some up tomorrow/Wednesday. :D / :lol:

-b.

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Mostly because I'm terrible at taking pics, usually why I don't blast the boards with recent purchase posts and the like. But I'll get some up tomorrow/Wednesday. :D / :lol:

-b.

I'm terrible too. Never stopped me!:lol:

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Just want to say thanks to @Pontus for a super fast delivery and a great deal on a "used" DX VF-1S that was practically brand new....I finally have one "out of the box" so I do not have to un-MISB my copies! 8)

And thank you for a smooth transaction.  I'm happy that it went to a good home and MWF'r.  It's would be a shame not to be able to handle one of these marvels.  It's easy to be critical of manufacturer foibles and design issues, especially for their cost, but these really are imho incredible "toys".  Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year, MacrossWorld! Just wanted to give a huge Thank You to @Corrinald!!! Just purchased a nearly new Arcadia VF-1J GBP and the transaction couldn't have been friendlier or smoother. Arrived on the 31st (great way to end the year), was incredibly securely packaged and the valk and GBP were in perfect condition (might as well be mint!). @Corrinald definitely deserves kudos and his well earned reputation:good:

Had a great selling experience with @MaxFan2112! Very smooth and enjoyable conversations and he exercised great patience in waiting for the postal service to get the package to him (and the correct state!). Many thanks and would definitely deal with again!

Shot out to @Duymon for a smooth transaction. Items was well packaged and in good condition. Recommended seller.

A big + for @DYRL VF-1S, who accommodated my wish for him to hold on to it until we got past my wife's birthday month (it was bad enough my DX Roy came in). He then sent immediately after and it arrived fast and was well-protected. Super happy with my chunky VE-1.

Thanks @Zx31 for a smooth transaction. Fast shipping and tidy and secure packaging. Item as described. 5 stars seller.