Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

Thank you again @sqidd. Banana Force Red Shooter and Black Getter are both amazing figures. Lightning shipping and comms all the way. Look forward to when you decide to trim more of your collection :yahoo:

Shout out to @Alphahorizon too. Super fast payment. Super easy to deal with. Thanks!

Just completed a purchase with @anubis20. Packaging was excellent. Items were in pristine condition and exactly as described. Price negotiation was very professional and well mannered. This was a high dollar and rare Valk deal and he's very trustworthy. 

19 minutes ago, Benson13 said:

Just completed a purchase with @anubis20. Packaging was excellent. Items were in pristine condition and exactly as described. Price negotiation was very professional and well mannered. This was a high dollar and rare Valk deal and he's very trustworthy. 

Thanks @Benson13!! Pleasure dealing with you ^_^

@kkx- thanks for the great deal on the KO Roy-1S.  My curiosity got the best of me and I am glad I got it.  Now I need to get the Hikaru-1S! LOL

I had fogotten how nice the Yamato V2 was!  The Bandai is awesome but as they say...more than a handful and you can end up risking a sprained........hand!

I'd like to give a shout-out to @BluprinT. Shipped promptly and everything was packaged well.  

Not only that, but one item wasn't in quite the condition he thought it was, and he was quick to give a portion of the transaction price back to make things right.  Definitely a great guy to work with.