Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

On 3/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, Sildani said:

Great Valkyrie adoption by @Shizuka the Cat! All paperwork processed and adoption fee paid promptly!

2 thumbs up for @Sildani for facilitating the adoption of my first 171.  I'll be sure to hug it and squeeze it and name it George!

Purchased a Hannibal  Patlabor model kit from @Bolt

Super fast shipping with very good packaging and very friendly transaction. The kit is in a great shape. Highly recommended seller. 

Two thumbs up for @505thAirborne for a smooth and pleasant transaction.  He was even kind enough to hold an item for me while I was out on vac.

Shout out to @kkx for same day shipping and a very well-packed item.  If I end up collecting non-canon valks (a strict rule I have for myself), then it's all your fault and I'm gonna have to hunt you down bro... :lol:

And a special thanks to @Sanity is Optional.  With his help, I'm FINALLY the proud owner of the 1/60 YF-21 FAST pack -- something I never thought I'd own without buying the ridiculously expensive booster pack.  He sold them to me separately for a reasonable price, completing 1 of 2 reissued YF-21's I own that didn't come w/ these parts.

Edited by dafob