Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Shout out to @spannerfor breaking my DX Chogokin Macross Delta and Frontier cherries.  The 4 valkyries were shipped fast and are in great shape. His inclusion of 4 free FlightPose stands, a free Mirage Jenius figure, and a bulk purchase price discount were amazing bonuses that made dealing with @spannersuch a great experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted some stuff for sale last night and received responses. Today, I went to go update my for sales thread, but I can't find it. Am I missing something? If anyone see's it can you please link it to me? lolz I know this sounds odd, but its a been a frustrating hour looking for it haha!

Much appreciated

36 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

I posted some stuff for sale last night and received responses. Today, I went to go update my for sales thread, but I can't find it. Am I missing something? If anyone see's it can you please link it to me? lolz I know this sounds odd, but its a been a frustrating hour looking for it haha!

Much appreciated

I have a feeling it was deleted by the mods. Since you created that thread without posting the actual prices which is against the MWF rules that states:

Rules - Buy/Sell/Trade Sections

• All threads offering an item for sale must have a posted price. "Silent Auction" style listings are not allowed. This rule includes (prohibits) "Make me an offer" listings. Failure to post a price will subject the thread to immediate deletion.

I forgot which mod replied on your thread but he did gave you a warning that if you don't post the price immediately your F/S thread will get deleted the following day.

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I have a feeling it was deleted by the mods. Since you created that thread without posting the actual prices which is against the MWF rules that states:

I forgot which mod replied on your thread but he did gave you a warning that if you don't post the price immediately your F/S thread will get deleted the following day.

Ok great! Mystery solved. I will repost. Kids got crazy last night and was going to adjust this morning at work, but couldn't find it. Much appreciated