Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

Just have to take a moment to send a shout out down to @apptt4 all the way down in Australia!  I sold him my YF-30 a few weeks back and accidentally sent a small part of an Alto 171 along with it as the color schemes are almost identical.  The guy I sold the Alto 171 to last week informed me that part was missing and I figured out it had gone to Melbourne with the YF-30.  Apptt4 responded to my PM and he is going to ship that tiny little part all the way to Florida for me so that my Alto 171 buyer has all his Valk parts! 

GOOD guy down under! B))

We've certainly got some standout members down this way, that's for sure! ;)

I'm way late but huge thanks again to @spanner for an awesome deal and being the supreme enabler he is.  Have made quite a few purchases from him over the years and no doubt will continue to do so.  My wallet hates him, but I reckon he's a top notch bloke!

Wanted to say thanks to @jenius and @ScrambledValkyrie for buying some of my space Macross Fighter Collection figures.

(And additional thanks to jenius for helping me figure out which type of usps mail to use)

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Thanks to @Lolicon. Despite all the hypes on Bandai Chogokin, getting my 2nd VF-1S Hikaru. I'm going to regret not getting the Bandai's, but I just cant resist a cheap Yamato's VF-1. As I held it for the I- can't-remember-how-many-times, I realized the beauty lies in the balance between design aesthetics & the mechanism design for playability (well, minus the shoulder issues)