Mw Straight Shooters List

Dangard Ace

You won't find a more understanding and upstanding collector to deal with than @dafob! Wonderful transaction - he made prompt payments as promised, and he never even so much as complained when it took me a couple of days to get the valks shipped out. 

I would definitely work with him again if I get the chance! 

50 minutes ago, Offswitch said:

You won't find a more understanding and upstanding collector to deal with than @dafob! Wonderful transaction - he made prompt payments as promised, and he never even so much as complained when it took me a couple of days to get the valks shipped out. 

I would definitely work with him again if I get the chance! 

Shoutout to @Offswitch for two excellent transactions.  Not only did he reach out to me with 2 figures I was searching for, he was kind enough to allow me to make payments over 2 months to accommodate my finances.  Outstanding fellow with excellent communication skills. 

A great seller and more importantly, a great person -- will definitely deal with again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. This is my first post in the straight-shooters section of MWF.

I just wanted to give a shout-out to @dafob. The Yamato v2 1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich he sent me as part of a trade arrived today, was excellently packed, and now sits safely on my display cabinet.

He was wonderful to deal with, very communicative... and I am sure is a nurturing father, a loving husband, both generous and a genius in bed, and a hunk of a man!

*HUGS*!

Thank you again @dafob for making my first time so painless!

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

On 5/2/2018 at 10:00 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello. This is my first post in the straight-shooters section of MWF.

I just wanted to give a shout-out to @dafob. The Yamato v2 1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich he sent me as part of a trade arrived today, was excellently packed, and now sits safely on my display cabinet.

He was wonderful to deal with, very communicative... and I am sure is a nurturing father, a loving husband, both generous and a genius in bed, and a hunk of a man!

*HUGS*!

Thank you again @dafob for making my first time so painless!

Huge shoutout to @Shizuka the Cat.  One of the most patient, reasonable and trustworthy person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.  I've never done a trade before either so was very apprehensive about the whole thing.  But received TV Max and Kakizaki in excellent condition.  The items were so well-packed they would've survived a nuclear bomb.  Great communication at every step of the way.

Looking forward to our next transaction.  Thanks for helping me complete Vermilion squadron, bringing an end to my journey in the world of 1/60 VF-1's.  My wallet [and by extension, my wife] thanks you, and I definitely owe you one!!!

Edited by dafob

5 hours ago, dafob said:

Huge shoutout to @Shizuka the Cat.  One of the most patient, reasonable and trustworthy person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.  I've never done a trade before either so was very apprehensive about the whole thing.  But received TV Max and Kakizaki in excellent condition.  The items were so well-packed they would've survived a nuclear bomb.  Great communication at every step of the way.

Looking forward to our next transaction.  Thanks for helping me complete Vermilion squadron, bringing an end to my journey in the world of 1/60 VF-1's.  My wallet [and by extension, my wife] thanks you, and I definitely owe you one!!!

IMAG1081.jpg

IMAG1083.jpg

The world of 1/60 scale VF-1's will miss you. Don't stay away too long. I am sure there must be something else out there that you still need.... like the Elintseeker?

16 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Thank you to @Shizuka the Cat for a seamless transaction. Enjoy and hope to deal with you again! :)

Likewise and thank you.

And... I did not stab myself with the VF-17 !!! Took me forever to figure out how to open the front-most landing gear though, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this probably goes without saying, but shout out to @jenius for a clean and easy trade. The Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 was well-packed, shipped promptly, and arrived without incident. 

Thank you very much @jenius. Is it weird that I am fangirling over owning a toy he once owned and showcased in a video?

This is long overdue so apologies for the delay to these folks, but shout outs to:

jennety_
anubis20
gundamOO
edstuff
Mechapilot77
levzloi
warrhead

All are excellent sellers with great communication, easy to negotiate and work with, and ships items fast and securely.   My collection has grown to a respectable size thanks to you guys.

9 hours ago, dafob said:

This is long overdue so apologies for the delay to these folks, but shout outs to:

jennety_
anubis20
gundamOO
edstuff
Mechapilot77
levzloi
warrhead

All are excellent sellers with great communication, easy to negotiate and work with, and ships items fast and securely.   My collection has grown to a respectable size thanks to you guys.

I am afraid to ask how your collection has grown @dafob

On 6/4/2018 at 8:00 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

I am afraid to ask how your collection has grown @dafob

Most of these purchases were from a while ago, before I started my hiatus from the 1/60s.  I pretty much have every canon 1/60 up to Macross Plus, except maybe a VE-1 (I may have one in the works -- if things pan out).  The 1/60 Angel Birds and Cavaliers are way out of my price range, assuming I were even lucky enough to find 'em.  I still, however, have a few 1/48's to go. 

From this point on, I'll be putting blinders on and hope the HMR or DX lines don't catch my attention.  I'll be living vicariously through all you fine folks, admiring your growing collections from afar... :D

Edited by dafob

13 minutes ago, dafob said:

From this point on, I'll be putting blinders on and hope the HMR or DX lines don't catch my attention.  I'll be living vicariously through all you fine folks, admiring your growing collections from afar... :D

Yeah, I felt the same way about the DX line. While I like the VF-25 and 31 designs, I felt I could resist buying DX toys and stick to Arcadia and Yamato 1/60.

Then Bandai had to announce the DX YF-19 pre-order, complete with fast packs, ordinance, and fold drive.... and well, I fell down that DX rabbit hole. *sigh*

Collecting from 4 toy lines (Arcadia Yamato 1/60, HMR, Toynami 1/100, and DX) gets to become very expensive. 5, if you could 1/3000 SDF-1 toys (or is it 6, since I have both the Yamato and the Matchbox?)

On 6/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, dafob said:

jennety_
anubis20
gundamOO
edstuff
Mechapilot77
levzloi
warrhead

oh yes, i forgot to post too!  dafob is great to work with.  easy transaction, great communcation!